It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of Oblivion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Erebus, you are completely insane, and it seems this SITHIS god has made you that way.
Next time you try to make a SS get a better name for the gods.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Thanateros]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Mehrunes Dagon will walk Tamriel!!1! Repent for the souls of all the mud crabs you've killed before it's too late!!1!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
one thing about oblivion is it's mixture of connentations from both h.p. lovecraft, and aliester crowley. dagon, dagon worship. the order of the mythic dawn, the order of the golden dawn. one thing i noticed from the movie "crowley" is that the spirit of aliester crowley posseses the body of a college professor using a virtual world as the etherial plain. a first person RPG can be percieved as virtual. the towers in oblivion connected by struts are very interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
as a christian, i do not believe in said god. however, it seems none of your concern to begin with

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thirtysecondsmacgruber

what does being christian have to do with the order of oblivion?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by erebus

Send your best Breton warrior-mage after them; make sure they have full daeric armour, or equipment fortified by the sigil stones. I'd consider completing the Orrery quest first as well, to get that innate power boost.
Remember the warden in the Mythic Dawn caverns, the one who wanted you to hand over all your possessions. You can succeed again ...

Good luck with that freak who wants to initiate you

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i like turning the difficulty all the way down before going to the mythic dawn cave. i have a dark elf warrior. so i usually have a full suit of blades armor with a katana that casts fire or lightning damage per strike and before the acolyte even talks to me i just start hacking away at him and any body that gets in my way.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Man, these kids today with their boredom setting in. I used to be able to make it 'til the middle of July. How many more days until school starts back up?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by erebus

I will join.
ANd you could make the symbol a lambda from half life, I always thought that was a cool symbol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join