It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we talk about now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

What will we do if 2013 and beyond comes around?

I was proposed that question the other day at lunch. To quote my friend, "What are you going to talk about on ATS if we roll right through 2012 and into 2013 and beyond?" Hmmmmmm. I responded by saying, "Well, I am sure there will always be another topic up for scrutiny."
What I want to know is how other ATS'ers would answer that same question. What will be discussed if 2012 and all the end-times speculation doesn't happen?
Do you think there will still be conspiracies and other prophecies to discuss or will we all just give up on the subject and take our lumps that we are considered quacks in the eyes of the general disinformed public?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well we will still have armagedon and political and secret secioties and space and visitors from other planets. do worry some one will come up with something for us to talk about im sure. ill try and write a book between now and then about some made up stuff and we can talk about that.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ive heard and read alot about how 2012 will be the end of the world but i most definitely hope it is not! I dont see how anyone could.(except for suicidals of course). but i dont really believe in the 2012 end days anyway so im pretty sure ill still have plenty to talk about. Ill just be glad all of the talk about it will be over.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
im sure we can make something up to talk about, there is always John Lear that will bring something interesting to debate about. Theres also those pesky rods!!

[edit on 18-12-2007 by plug_pray]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I personally don't believe in the whole 2012 thing. I just don't think putting a date on the end of the world is a plausible thing.

It's the same as most conspiracies. There is a lot of truth to conspiracies but when you put them all together the facts don't add up.

My theory is, i don't tell anyone about ATS or the theories that i delve into. At the end of the day nobody is going to believe you. They have to look for the truth themselves.

If 2012, NWO, Aliens or anything doesn't eventuate not to worry, there will always be someone like Sleeper with a lovely fictional story to tell.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

At the end of the day nobody is going to believe you. They have to look for the truth themselves.

Good point. It is just frustrating sometimes when in my eyes some things are soooo obvious and other people can't seem to grasp it. I am not asking everyone to believe me, but too at least look at all the options and make yourself aware of the possibilities.

top topics

join