It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Makes Front Page on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello and Happy Holidays to All.

CNN

I was just reading CNN and when the page opens, the first thing I see is the Headline " Who is Ron Paul, the $6 million candidate? ". I find it interesting to see that he finally gets Prime Air Time.

His campaign said it raised $6 million-plus in 24 hours earlier this week -- one of the largest single-day fundraising totals in U.S. election history -- but he remains low in the polls.

Maybe with this " Air Time ", Dr. Paul may see better numbers at the poles. He is building momentum and VOTES. He definitely has mine.

Daniel

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I saw that too. Looks like he's on Glenn Beck tonight at 7pm.

Its great to see the MSM take notice when the internet users did a LONG time ago. If the 300 million people here in the USA donated just $20 each he would have 6 billion. Its the small donations by millions that will build the ship that Ron Paul sails into the Presidency.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I will be catching that show as well. But, ya know what would be really intersting?, .. . To see the ratings after the show. That would give a good idea of how many people tuned into the show. I know that there are allot of people who have never heard of Ron Paul. So, it is Fantasitic that he gets some real Air Time. Unfortunately, He will no longer be the Top Headline when most people get home from work to see the news.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yup this should be the hottest topic on ATS right now no doubt... let's ttt this. Front page... time for the people to support the truth! They are saying if you want it show us you want it...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I know there are allot of his supporters on here. I would also like to hear from those people who Do Not support him and their views of why they do not.

I personally believe in my opinion that Dr. Paul would make a Viable Asset as our leader and commander in chief. In addition, he is NOT personally motivated by greed of power and is more concerned with everyone elses well being.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I especeially liked the opening to the article:

GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul is raking in millions of dollars even as he remains one of the candidates with the least face time in mainstream media.

Least face time. Gee, I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
yes that is what it would seem. but is he the wolf in sheeps clothing? can a guy like Paul really cut through? i dunno seems to 'perfect' ya know? if he did win and couldn't do anything while in office it would be just terrible. i dunno he seems regular but his job really isn't.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul was also among the top of the page articles on drudge report and in (im colorblind so bare with me) red or brown or some other color than black

actually two articles talking bout his dec. 16th fund raising.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
the question really is... will they keep the article up there for longer than 5 minutes... will they have it up tonight when people get home and flick on their computer? doubt it. it'll be down real soon

CNN-"Paul's campaign plans to beef up staff in Florida and other states voting in February 5's "Super Tuesday" contests, when more than 20 states will hold primaries or caucuses, a spokesman for the Paul camp said."

why?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by jboogienoj]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
there is also a good video of him on CNN today the 3rd of Jan '08. he seems like such a nice guy. pretty straight forward and people like that. will he be able to take the toughness of politics is what i think people worry about. what do you think people wouldn't like about him?

top topics

join