It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T Lobsang Rampa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Anyone here old enough to remember this guy?
When I first became interested in the paranormal, I was given a book of his called The Third Eye.
It was a very interesting read, lots of OBE Astral projections, alien visitors etc.
Some people say he was a fraud some people say he isn't. I just enjoyed the books, especially when he described some of the stuff in Tibet (Did he really go there? Don't know) Even if it all was a hoax, he had a hell of an imagination.

www.members.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I've seen some of his books online, and they are strange. The name sounds familiar for a different reason, though. Didn't a group of people in Florida start a cult type of thing and praise him? He didn't start the cult, but groups of people would follow his writings and stuff like that. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
He should release a DVD version of his adventures. It would sell 10x better !

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
heard his name before and about his writings, but I never had the opportunity to read any of his stuff. thanks for bringing his name back up in my immediate memory, I'll have to look into it some more.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I've read some of his stuff, and read lots of stuff about him, they say he's not even *whatever race* he claimed to be, that he didn't went to half the places he said he did, well, that he was a total fraud.

I still enjoyed some of his reading, be it fiction or real work.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I've read some of his stuff, and read lots of stuff about him, they say he's not even *whatever race* he claimed to be, that he didn't went to half the places he said he did, well, that he was a total fraud.

I still enjoyed some of his reading, be it fiction or real work.

Oh yeah...he has been called many things, I just enjoyed his writings, he combined a lot of different ideas IE aliens, worlds within worlds, alternative worlds etc. His writings I think were simply to give you that "spark" to explore the unknown

new topics

top topics

join