It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I'd vote for either Paul or Romney.. Giuliani, pfft, he's not a Republican. McCain...
Fred Thompson... he's a freaking actor!! Duncan Hunter, good ideas, doesn't have a chance... Mike Huckabee, too soft spoken.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

Fred Thompson you won't vote for ebcause he is an actor? So was Ronald Reagan, and not a good one at that.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I will be voting for Ron Paul in the primaries and the elections. I'm actually kinda hoping that there will be snowstorms or blizzards in some of the early primary states because it would deter most supporters besides Ron Paul supporters.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have to thank every one who replied to this thread, I didn't expect it to be the turn out it was. ATSers who know what they want, and at least agree on this is some thing of a miracle on this site. Again, thank you all, and let us keep this thread on the flagged list, the more people who see it and support such the better.

So, since this is the right forum and thread, guess what I saw today. Justr guess go ahead...

Ok, I saw a Ron Paul Campaign Truck with billboard advertisement for his election. It was too cool, to just see such support here in my home state of Michigan. I have yet to link up with him, but when I do you all will get the 411 on how it turned out.

I won't give up any spoilers as to my intentions, but it will rock if it goes through.

AlienS

So true, and those of us with 4X wheel drive would pick up voters for sure!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

www.ronpaul2008.com

Didn't see a pely to your post, so I ficgured I'd reply. I think that if you buy anything from the Ron Paul store it counts as a donation. Don't hold me to it, though.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ron Paul all the way.

Let us wipe the slate clean before we try to build off it. Ron Paul will definitely do that for us!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'd walk five miles, in the snow, uphill, both ways to vote for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

then you should vote for him here.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Ok I did.

82% huh? Purty impressive.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Count me in, +1 for Ron Paul

If he loses the GOP nomination I will write him in

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
im still deciding, i dont think so

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

"Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul."

I would vote for him if he could explain this to my satisfaction: LOS ANGELES RACIAL TERRORISM. He apparently wrote it, or at least published it in his own newsletter. It's a reasonable request that American citizens would know where Ron Paul is coming from and what his intentions are.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

I haven't read your link but I'm assuming its the same thing I've read in the past, Which he answered to, long ago, He even apologized even though They weren't his words and it was taken out of context.

I'd be more concerned about his voting record, Which is perfect and Constitutional no flip flops, Its also very clear Dr.Paul is NOT in any way shape or form racist he believes all people are created equal and are entitled to the same rights.

End of story.

this is yet another attempt to find something on Dr.Paul however yet again what they find is regarding what someone else wrote or believes

[edit on 22-12-2007 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

I do respect that for you it's the end of story. For me, and perhaps others, it would be good if Ron Paul could distance himself from that article that he published by furnishing proof that he did not author it, by offering assurances that he does not agree with the content of the article, and by releasing past editions of his newsletter to the media. Offering an apology and taking "moral responsibility" is vague and noncommittal. If Ron Paul is committed to ALL American citizens, then he should demonstrate that on all the issues he stands for, and he should do it for all American citizens.

I didn't mean to take this off-topic, I just wanted to make a point.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

I understand that, I'd recommend trying to contact his official campaign write him a letter with your feelings on this issue and what you feel he needs to do/say about it.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am 100% for Ron Paul. I even changed my affiliation from No Party Affiliation to Republican just to be able to vote for him in the primaries. If he doesn't make it into the Presidential Election, I am not voting. Either way, I am switching back to NPA after all this nonsense.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm a Ron Paul or no one voter. There is not another candidate that deserves my vote.

Like a few others in this thread, I am sick and tired of the status quo. I want real change. I believe that both parties are bought and paid for by the same people and that the long term agenda will remain the same under any of the so called front runners, republican or democrat.

Ron Paul has always been an outsider of the establishment and that is what we need right now.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
In Alabama, we have an open primary and regardless of party affiliation, we can vote in either the GOP or Dem primary. I am definitely leaning towards voting for RP in the GOP primary. If he got the nod, I would vote for him over Clinton or Obama in the national election.

There is absolutely, without a doubt, no chance that I would *EVER* vote for John McCain or any of the GOP candidates other than RP.

/tn.

EDIT: Also, if RP and JM were some sort of package deal, I would likely throw my vote elsewhere. If that were to transpire and HRC got the Dem nod over BO, I would vote for an independent candidate. I am vehemently opposed to both HRC and JM/any republican not named Ron Paul.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by teleonaut]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul is looking really good. I like John McCain but was wondering how his health would hold up.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He has my vote. The constutional government that our Fathers spilled their blood to give us must be restored.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
He's got my vote.

And very slowly, I am converting my family, and my husband's family.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join