It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ron paul is the man
hes got my money and my vote

come to think of it most of the people in my town are pulling for him.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by The-Dude]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Kucinich and Paul are the only decent candidates in my opinion. However, I think Ron Paul needs to reevalute his stances on the environment(domestic drilling? coal?). There's no such thing as clean coal power.

He's got my vote though.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We are excited about voting for Ron Paul.

He is the only candidate who comports with what we feel are very legitimate priorities that our family shares for our country's future, to include; GWOT, monetarism, energy, abortion, capitalism, economy, taxation, libertarianism & the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Me, my wife, family, and anyone else I can "convert" will be voting for Dr. Paul.

Restore the Republic!

He's not getting the media attention I'd like to see, but that's to be expected, given his platform. I don't think it matters. I believe Dr. Paul will surprise a lot of people in the "mainstream" -- his support base, I think, is much larger than he's being given credit for.

It's time for a Revolution, no doubt about that.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ron Paul For President!

Government has gotten tooo BIG and is infringing on many rights of Americans, Ron Paul is the only one who seems to see this!

The government continually spends MORE MONEY than it has, the only way to fix this is to downsize the government to where the taxes we pay can pay for our government.

Most citizens can't afford to pay more taxes, at least those in the lower income brackets, I already work one day a week to pay taxes that are taken out of my paycheck. I can't afford to pay more taxes!

So the only solution is to downsize the government!

It's time our government stopped "living beyond its means".

[edit on 4/1/08 by Keyhole]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
ARGE!

PLEASE I ask of those who replied to FLAG & STAR this thread if you support RON.

Yes, Dear, Flagged and "Stared".
Wish I had seen this thread earlier. I am happy to see the honorable Ron Paul is getting some attention.
And I will vote for him. I am not republican but American as he is.
WIS

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I will absolutely be voting for Ron Paul in the primary, and hopefully, the general election. He is the ONLY candidate with a plan to end the war in Iraq, and who understands the changes necessary to strengthen the economy which starts with a strong dollar. He is the only person with a real and unique agenda.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Wow Seem there’s a bunch of Ron Paul supporters here, Amazing. I'm not registered to vote or am I don't really know vaguely remember something when I Enlisted in the army but can't remember. But if I'm not I'll register and vote for Ron Paul. I'll flag it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have done my home work and I will be voting for Dr. Ron Paul. Things in this country have gotten worse, the unemployment rate is high, our dollar is falling like a lead balloon, People are dyeing in a point less war that was forced down the public’s thought, and the housing bubble and credit card market has burst. I can only see things getting worse from here on out with out a major change. Even if Dr. Paul is not on the ballot, I will write him in, if I can that is.

I have never taken an interest in politics before I heard about this “Ron Paul Guy”. That is when I really started to look into the issues and where each candidates stand on them.

All this Talk about keeping the war going, more government spending, more control over the country by the “Gobberment”. Makes me sick to my stomach, the amount of corruption in the FDA has to be addressed as well, and this “World Trade Organization” needs to be told where they can shove there “codex” Standards.

I have been prompting Dr. Ron Paul for about a week now, and this main stream media keeping him from spreading his word, and making fun of him every chance they get needs to also be addressed as well.

I and my wife will both be voting for Dr. Ron Paul, as will my parents, and a few of my friends as well.

I have been telling all my friends and people I know and meet to read into this and make an informed decision.

Dr. Ron Paul for President (2008)

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have done my homework, I am a hard working, home owning, land owning, and business owning American... I would vote for Ron...

But I REFUSE TO VOTE.

I boycott on several grounds; four of which:

1) No current separation of Media, Corporation, and State.
2) Electronic Voting.
3) I refuse jury duty on religious grounds.
4) Felony Marijuana Possession means you cannot vote in the USA; not that I am a drug felon.

What I am willing to do for the Ron Campaign is BROADCAST his word, from my front porch. I have recently purchased an LCD projector... read more here:

www.abovepolitics.com...'

I am also willing to make cash donations. Ron has said the average money bomb donation is a mere 40 dollars. Well I'll match that this coming MLK Day!

I believe his message to the American People supercedes the importance of his run for potus.

Anything I can do to help spread the word.

I am,

Sri Oracle

ps... I enjoyed this man's outlook on the election and you may too:

An anarchist, just playing his pawns, who dislikes both the republican and democrat platforms, makes a vote for Ron:

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, I did my part yesterday.
Voted for Paul in the NV caucus (which was a madhouse by the way).
So I guess I helped bump him up to second place.
He received a lot of votes from those who consider themselves Independent voters. Nevada Independents usually go for McCain.

Now, if only Old Media would acknowledge the how newsworthy his second place finish was. For some reason he is conspicuously absent from the coverage.

There is a New Money bomb starting at midnight, running all day through the 21st. Maybe that will get some press.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
My vote goes to Ron Paul. He even sent me an election button which I wear proudly. He IS the true conservative in this race. Too bad. He won't be elected. It just shows how sad our country has become.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
as Ron Paul says, it's easy to say we'll reduce taxes but you need to do is cut spending.

McCain wants to keep troops in Iraq for 100 years.... AN ENTIRE CENTURY!
How can he condemn that many generations to debt?
Plus... GET THE HELL OUTTA THEREEEEEEEEEEEE

If you don't care about your own economy or the future economy of your kids or your kids's kids, then at least have some thought for the people and kids in Iraq. Innocents are dying for oil, good family oriented troops are risking their lives by being sent overseas to help rich people steal oil

Understand that McCain is just another war hungry neocon.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
well I haven't read the replies yet
but I don't think I have to
to make up my mind

Time for a Revolution, Brother !!!

see my signature below for my vote

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I know I'm late, but I'm replying because I am or would. Voting for Ron Paul, that is.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Have I told you lately, that I love you?....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Voting for Ron Paul.

Might want to note, I am 28 years old, and never voted before. Dr. Paul made me want to.

Only if the rest were so American. Defend the Constitution people!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
yea... on feb 5th

thats all tthe info you need right...

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I think Ron Paul would be an awsome President. The main things against him are, name recognition, and his age. A combination Ron Paul as president, and McCain as Vice-President would be a very good team and would acomplish alot. Even if it was McCain President and Ron Paul as vice-President, it would still be a good team.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm voting for Ron Paul even if I have to write his name in.
I've done plenty of reading up on Mcain's past and Highly disapprove of him. Ron Paul is the only chance we have. I don't really believe in God but I know my Grandma's up there so I prayed to her to help Ron on this election.
That's all I want for Christmas Grandma.
Thanks and I love you

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join