It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to this if you are or would vote for Ron Paul.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have never registered to vote in my life...until two weeks ago. I will be voting for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The ship of state is even now foundering in the shoals of economic collapse and in serious danger of crashing on the rocky shore of Corporate Greed. There has never been a time since the infancy of this nation when the danger was greater that our form of government might perish from the face of the Earth.

I too will vote for Ron Paul. I will also try to get a measure introduced in my state legislature requiring criminal penalties for any elected official found guilty of violating his oath of office and upholding the Constitution of the United States of America.

Rats will always be drawn to the cheese of politics because any profession that requires so little hard work and the chance for such ambition to flourish, is an aphrodisiac to those not otherwise productive to society. But if the penalty for behavior, and voting on legislation, that is not in accordance with the basic original law of the land is sever enough, then fear will at least curb what morals cannot.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If RP's on the ballot, I'll vote. If not, I won't bother wasting my time.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
2 whole sides of my family will be voting for RP.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I hope if martial law is instituted every Ron Paul supporter doesn't get corralled by FEMA,

but yeah GO Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I would'a voted for Ron Paul, DEFINITELY, if I had only lived in the US.
I sure hope he wins.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Im voting for Ron Paul, and so are many of my friends.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I will be voting for Ron Paul.

Just wondering if anyone else is thinking about this.

What if they voting machine doesnt allow write ins? Im 20 and this will be my first time voting, I also am thinking about having my camera phone set to record while I vote, if it is a computer just incase it "malfunctions" and it doesnt let me vote for Ron Paul.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by rohryno]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I most certainly will be voting for Ron Paul. If by chance Hilary or Barack get elected this country will fall into a deep decline towards Orwell's 1984.

Ram

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
sherfey - yea - thats the buttom line..

If truth could be part of society -
like - it's the reverse of lies and secrets.

oh there is so many lies kept secret on this planet.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dr. Paul cause I got a fever and the only cure is more Paulbell!

here is my second line!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rohryno

I was thinking the same thing. I have a funny feeling that there will be no way to write in a vote on the electronic voting machines. I will definitely be voting for Ron Paul as well as many people I know. He is our only hope.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As a Libertarian at heart, I'll be voting for Ron Paul. No, I don't agree 100% with him on every issue. But I do think he's our best hope.

And if I may throw in a couple of suggestions for further reading, I heartily endorse the works of revolutionary hero and philosopher Thomas Paine available on line here. I suggest starting with Common Sense.

And at some point, absolutely read Eisenhower's farewell speech, commonly referred to as the Military-Industrial Complex Speech. It's eerily prescient.

Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Dr. Paul has my vote...Don't know too much about McCain though. What is his position on the war?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I wasn't even planning on voting until I heard about Ron Paul. Maybe if there are a lot of other young people doing the same thing as me, We could sneak him into the White House.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Paul has my vote. In the election and in the primaries. I've campaigned for him and sent in money. I tell everyone I know.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am definitely voting for ron paul. or stephen colbert

his lack of press in regards to his growing popularity is highly disturbing.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've never voted but they made me register in my senior year of high school, in government class. I guess this is the same idea as them mailing me my draft card already "signed" and just telling me to hold on to it.

If they put Ron Paul on our ballot, I will actually vote (for him).

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I will definitely vote for him. Never in my lifetime have I seen a candidate so convincing and transparent. However, the powers that be may not allow it. I certainly hope he can run as an independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination. I would be very disappointed if he didn't. I keep sending him money, and you should too if you want to effect true change.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by manticore]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I usally dont vote due to lack of real people, but this time im coming out of the closet and voting for ron paul!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join