It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: Do they taste good?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Aliens: Mans next space faring en tree ? Seriously I have often wonder what they must taste like. I mean look at the size of that cranium. I've heard of monkey brains being a delicacy, imagine a grey's brain. Now imagine a grey's brain with BBQ sauce.

If they don't taste like chicken and are unbearable, you have to admit it could be good propaganda to keep them away.

Alien: The new white meat!

[edit on 12/17/2007 by LouisXI]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If their small is anything to go buy you wouldnt want to eat them.But they would make cool garden gnomes

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
mmmmmm, maybe hot sauce? good babysitters too...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is a hilarious idea that actually has a lot more depth if you think about it. What if one day were zooming through the galaxy and we come across a planet that has life. We zoom down and lo and behold, there is a giant animal the size of a rhino pop out and it charges you. You shoot it dead only to protect yourself,but...your hungry from all the space travel youve been doing so...you fry it and eat it and it taste like a very lean steak. wouldnt that be hilarious?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LouisXI
Aliens: Mans next space faring en tree ? Seriously I have often wonder what they must taste like. I mean look at the size of that cranium. I've heard of monkey brains being a delicacy, imagine a grey's brain. Now imagine a grey's brain with BBQ sauce.

Brain is generally not a popular part of any animal to eat. It's too fatty, and doesn't have much taste on its own, so it requires some degree of skill with sauces.

Most meaty dishes use muscle tissue, and I'm afraid your average grey ET is not the best choice for muscle. I would imagine them to be stringy and tough, like bad beef jerky, with maybe an undertaste of carpet cleaning foam.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I assume they taste like chicken.

See Urantia Book for more understandings.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Actually they are not too bad if you slow cook them over an open fire. Add a bit of salt and pepper some sauted onions and garlic. Yum Yum.
Actually, this is a fairly good subject since mankind (if he ever gets off the ground and actually gets to other star systems) will have to look into sort of going native and living off of what the ?earth? provides.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the shamen Mutwa something (the guy whos friends with Daivd Icke) ate some of a Grey alien, and that bad things happned to him after that.

Thats all i know.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe he was allergic to it? lol

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
what a coincidence just yesterday i had grey alien for dinner(coked by my mom) , delicious if i may say , especially with some mostard , i recommend eating thier eyes, they are very good

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
David Icke interviewed this man, a Zulu shaman who has been given the history of extraterrestrials as part of his historical training : he claims that 'reptillian's are the demons/monsters of the past and that extra terrestrials were real. He said one time, in a ceremony, he was offered 'meat' to eat. They told him it was the flesh of the God's. He explains the flesh as tasting very much like copper, and that it made him extremely ill for 3 days and gave him a form of hives/measles or something. He might have mentioned hallucinations etc. Sounded pretty far out.

Just imagine if ancient civilizations did know of aliens and if they found a body, what would they do? They would imbibe it because they consider those things to be like Gods. Yikes.

Here's the shaman. Just a random part of his many clips, probably not the particular clip where he mentions taking part of the 'god-eating' ceremony. Sorry I don't know what particular one that is.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've found the best recipe is as follows:

One fresh corpse, jointed, marinated for two days in a decent Merlot/Garlic/Thyme mix.

Dry off the meat, brush with butter and add ground black pepper and sea salt.

Pan fry until the skin is sealed and then transfer to an oven, already pre-heated to 180 degrees. Cook for twenty minutes per pound. Serve with steamed new potatoes. Lovely.

Oh, hang on, I've totally misread the thread title!
Silly me!
I thought it said: HOW TO COOK PUNY HUMANS, by Galacto the Scaly, Chief Gastronome to the Reptilian Council of Evil.

Sorry, my mistake.
(By the way, you really do taste like piggy wiggies! :lol

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have no idea what they taste like but I bet Rachael Ray has a recipe and a quick dessert to go with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think I'd rather eat Rachel Ray than any creature from outer space.....

mmmmmmm.......just think of all the fun you could have preparing her

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
great, so aliens are going to be another controlled substance? maybe we have enough interested drug dealers out there that we'll be left alone by any potential invaders after a few of their comrades get smoked, huffed, injected, snorted, etc. i'd like to see someone trip balls on Gray...

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
mmmmmmm grey hamburger , that would be good

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Let me know , but i think its chicken.

Everything that isnt chicken tastes like chicken.

Ayup.

new topics

top topics

join