It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 47 – Obese People Should Buy Two Seats, New Freemason Having Some Doubts and New Stu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

ATS MIX Show 47 – Obese People Should Buy Two Seats, New Freemason Having Some Doubts & New Study Explodes Human Global Warming Story

It's the Skeptic Overview with the Skeptic Overlord. The ATS MIX Team Hears and discusses these great member threads; "Obese should buy two plane seats, says Australia survey", "New Freemason, having some doubts" and "New Study Explodes Human-Global Warming Story".

LINKS TO THE THREADS DISCUSSED ON THIS SHOW:

Obese Should Buy Two Plane Seats, Says Australia Survey

New Freemason, Having Some Doubts

New Study Explodes Human-Global Warming Story

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 36:18
file: atsmix_2708.mp3
size: 17022k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 500 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hey guys, I hope this helps you out with answering the question you had during the podcast about African Americans being in the Freemasons.

Let me know if there's anything else that you need.

TheBorg

UPDATE: I just wanted to let everyone know that I've spent the past two and a half hours scouring podcasts looking for that airplane story that SO posted, to no avail. Just suffice it to say that I tried,
. If anyone else finds it, please, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know!!!

[edit on 23-12-2007 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Finally listened to this PODcast, and also spent about an hour trying to find the Skeptic Overlord airplane story - no luck. How about a link?

new topics

join