It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Buys ClearChannel and Then Interviews W/ O'Reilly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ok, so I hear all this stuff about Romney's Bain Capital acquiring Clearchannel (or will be) and within minutes I walk into the other room to hear him being interviewed by O'Reilly on Fox News?? Clearchannel carries all of the major news outlets, outside what I call "real news" AKA Comedy Central.

How is this even possible??? Talk about a conflict of interests. I mean, I guess its just as scary as Cheney running Halliburton during war time, but this is just absurd. How do these things happen? Am I missing something? If I'm not missing anything, Romney has this in the bag, as the sheeple will vote based on what their news anchor tells them to.

And do you think O'Reilly mentioned anything about Romney being his new Psuedo-Boss? Not a word. Is this supposed to leak through the cracks?

And during the "news"cast, Bill went on to say how Romney is mounting a come-from-behind win against the McCains and Huckabees. Please, RP, go independent, I'll still vote for ya.

News Source

I am beginning my work on the immigration papers. Got any room over there Aussies? I've worked in Sydney before!

edit: add

[edit on 12/17/07 by SantaClaus]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Of course O'Reilly isn't going to mention it. Nobody on Fox is going to. If you haven't yet check out the documentary "Out Foxed" by Robert Greenwald I believe is his last name. He also did the documentary "Iraq for Sale" which is another good one. I guess Romney is now their number one bitch instead of Guiliani. Hmm this should get interesting.

join