It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was I almost abducted in my dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Last night I had a bizarre experience. I was having a dream, and the dream transitioned into a highly realistic attempted abduction. I remember having a regular sort of dream that involved my wife. The strangeness started when I saw a collage of yellow and white crosses projected against a wall in my dream (the crosses were of different sizes, some overlapping, quite nice actually). Next thing I knew I was in my own bed--although still in a dream state--and I felt an energy surge through my body. It was not unpleasant, but very difficult to describe otherwise. My body went into an involuntary fetal position, but not on my side. My back was on the bed and my knees and head were facing the ceiling. There was clearly a pulling sensation towards the ceiling but I did not move. Then I head myself say, "No not again," and forced myself out of the dream state. Just as I was waking up, I looked over at the side of the bed and saw a blurry white figure disappearing. The figure had been suspended in the air, and had a typical alien outline. Large head, small childlike frame. Any comments?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sounds freaky, how did you feel when you saw teh alien?, was you #ing your pants? i would have lol, also the experience sounds familular to other abuctees apart from the crosses, but the pulling upwards sounds the same

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For some reason I was not really scared. Normally I would be, but I was in a dream state. Also, I did not feel like anything bad was going to happen to me, or at least the thought had not occured to me to be afraid..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Silenceisall

You said you found yourself saying, "no not again." Have you had other experiences like this before? Or, do you think they have been blocked from your memory?

Maybe this has something to do with your transmissions. Do you recall being given any information with this experience? You said your transmissions are 2-way. Can you ask the next time you get one, what this was about? Who knows, you might get an answer.

I have never had an experience like this, but it sounds a lot like what other people describe.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
no, you forgot that earlyer in the day you where sniffing sented markers- lol, who knows, but my would imagin that it has somthing to do with the vibrations you where sending out, a lot of ebes can sense that kind of stuff, so next time, just try to stay clam, and think more about your wife.

new topics

top topics

join