It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't Colin Powell Run?

page: 1

join
share:
dmz

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Been checking some Internet resources, but can't find the right sources. Does anyone know if Colin Powell is in a secret society? I can't figure out why he doesn't seek the exe office. He is a real leader. I can only imagine that it is all a secret society plot to pick and choose whose elected.

Does anyone else feel that their vote is only a mask behind some smoking man's decision? These leader today...really makes me wonder how they got to where they are.

Is it a nwo? Can a vote count? Impossible to vote for someone not in a society.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it's his choice not to run. He's not a stupid man. The president is influenced by outside sources, and has to guide himself accordingly. If you don't...see JFK. Powel is one of the few Rep'.s I would consider listening to.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
He's definitely CFR (Council on Foreign Relations). That doesn't necessarily make him evil or anything.

He explored the idea of running in 2000, but it was reported that his wife Alma was not going for it. She was afraid he would be assassinated. Safe bet some nut would've tried.

Also, the conservative side of the Republican house decried it. They claimed he was too liberal.

I would have voted for him. (Back then.) Wouldn't now.

dmz

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
you have a website or location of his invovlement in CFR East Coast?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmz
you have a website or location of his invovlement in CFR East Coast?

Try and run a google search. I can't think of where to point you to off the top of my head. It's out there, though. It was heavily discussed back in '99 and 2000.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Isn't he retiring from the White House after this term?
Along with Condeliza Rice? If so, I wonder what they both have found out.....

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by KnotI]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
General Powell has not been highlighted in the recent "discussions" concerning Sept. 11. Talk about a low media profile. Was he not privy to National Security issues before that date as was Ms. Rice?

new topics

top topics

join