It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know a possiible mind control victim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Does anyone here on this board know or think they know someone who has been or is a possible mind control victim?

We are all victims of mind control by conventional means, i.e. TV, gov't propaganda, religion, money, flouridated water, chemtrails, food additives, etc...

but I'm talking about intensive MKULTRA-esque victims of specific government/private mind control experiments involving sexual trauma, drugs, implants, directed frequencies, black magick rituals, things of a highly controversial and personal nature....

You don't have to name names. You can be as vague or as specific as you want, within the constraints of anonymity.

Even if you have a "paranoid" suspicion, please feel free to share your thoughts! I will not ridicule any comment, because I myself have reason to be suspicious that MKULTRA is much miore rampant than we'd think.

For more info on my story, visit my previous thread.

Reprocussions...

If my experiences ring true to anyone else, please come forward. If I have not hallucinated everything and have become the target of brainwashed friends because of certain experiences I've had and been vocal about... then it's possible that MKULTRA and various similar (maybe more intensive and mysterious) programs have become more integrally ingrained into our communities than we know.

With all the so called "crazed lone gunman" stories being pushed upon us today, and all the garbage our kids are exposed to, with significant and noticeable results on the stability and general mental wellbeing of our young and older people alike, I speculate (with good reason and first-hand experience with seemingly mind controlled adversaries) that the real hush hush stuff is much more sinister and closer than we feel comfortable thinking about.

Anyhoo, I look forward to your honest input.

peace.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No takers? Jeez, all I have to do to kill a thread is start it.

Ha.... but seriously... opinions?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was just wondering - Does a mind control victim even know he's a mind control victim? I mean could anybody be under some kind of mind control and not even know it. And if that's the case perhaps we are all under some kind of mind control?

I've heard about fluoride in the water and there are probably many other chemical means of mind control including antidepressants but there could be other additives to food and water that we don't even know about.

We are also chemically controlled by what we are not allowed to consume. It is a scientific fact that the brain has very specific canniboid receptors for marijuana, specific opioid receptors for opiates etc etc. Perhaps the Human Brain actually needs these natural substances in order to function normally or at full capacity. Why are these substances demonized and controlled -what is the government really afraid of or is it all about the money???

Then of course we have our beloved television which has been used rather successfully at hypnotizing people and there may well be subliminal messages encoded as well. There may already be elements of hypnosis and sublimation being incorporated into the internet as well.

Even more frightening perhaps though are the bombardment of Electromagnetic Waves we are constantly subjected too. I have always thought it to be a real possiblilty that our brains are being scrambled and controlled by specific frequencies which put a so called "leash" on our ability to have higher thoughts - Perhaps even cutting us off from the "spiritual" frequencies or the frequency of the Universal mind - Imprisoning us even further in the dullness of an almost absolute physical realm.

Surely if there is an Antichrist - He is using every element of SCIENCE(the new religion) to literally and physically separate us(humans) from contact with "God" and the higher spiritual plane/reality.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i think you are looking at it in the wrong way. i mean think about all the times you had to send out vibes and thoughts to your girl friend or wife, to try to get them to sleep with you, that is a form of mind control. there are all kinds of ways to use mind control, it goes on every day, with out people knowing it!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thanks for those responses, and yes I had those things in mind when I wrote this thread. If you read the thread, which I'm sure you did, I mentioned that we are all mind controlled to a certain degree by things such as television, flouridated water, TV, and the likes... but I'm talking about...

I should've been more specific. Have you ever SUSPECTED anyone of being a victim of intense mind control? Like... has any of your friends or personal associates whom you've known for some time ever just turned completely 180 degrees on you, as far as behaviour goes? I'm sure we've all experienced people with bi-polar disorder or manic depression, and possibly to an extent, those could be some symptoms of mind control experiments, either en masse or personal...

but I guess what I'm talking about is more maybe the occult ritualistic trauma/intense stimulous based mind control, aimed towards a certain individual, and maybe in turn that individual is controlled to do the bidding of somebody else... like has anyone else experienced negative actions of aquaintances directed towards you where it just seemed so uncharacteristic of somebody you knew fairly well?

I guess since mind control is such a general term, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what type of mind control or whatnot... but I guess maybe this thread could be just a general place to record odd experiences that people have had relating to people who seem to be under the influence of some sort of intensive mind control, or just who have acted very odd for no apparent reason....

The last two posters made a point. Anything that influences the way people think could be considered mind control... but aside from the obvious, I'm looking for experiences relating to the controversial, lesser known forms of mind control.

Even if you have a story about maybe a certain company you worked for using scare tactics to make its' employees conform to certain policies.... even the most mundane experiences relating to mind control, this would be the place to tell your story or just blurt out your thoughts on the whole subject.

To answer your question, CyberTruth... In my experience, it is quite obvious that the trick of mind control is that people who are under the influence of whatever method used most likely are not aware they are being controlled. If they are aware, there is obviously some sort of satisfaction or reward they get from the whole experience.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To give you an example of something rather mundane... religious mind control.

I went out on a date with this girl who was a devout Roman Catholic, and I had kind of guessed that she was Roman Catholic, because her view of the world was just SO narrow and materialistic. I asked her about what she though of Earth and its' relation to the rest of the universe, and she said, not joking, that the rest of the Universe didn't matter because God only created the Earth. I asked her "Well than what about aliens and the discovery of fossilized microbes found in rock samples from Mars?" and she re4sponded that she didn't believe in that because her religion teaches her that God created the Earth and the Earth only.... and the rest of the universe must have just been there and been made by something else.

She literally thought God was a gigantic white haired, bearded man in a white robe floating around Earth and creating things.

How rediculous is that??? This girl was the most popular girl at her high school, which means that her religiously controlled rediculously narrow minded fairytale view of the universe is commonplace, and even common sense goes flying out the window when people are controlled to this magnitude! I find that disturbing, among many other things.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The disturbing thing is that people who are under these mass forms of mind control actually believe that their personalities and beliefs are their own! They will defend even the most ludicrous of beliefs to the death, just because it has been drilled into them since they were little.

The same goes for individual cases of intense mind control, like people who've grown up in families that practice ritual sex magick and blood sacrifices. How can anyone take pleasure in seeing blood and suffering? Well, if you've grown up with that sort of thing as commonplace around you, it's normal. It's the right thing to do.

I find it fascinating, yet frightening at the same time.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It is of my opinion that we are surrounded by such practices on a mass scale.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Does anyone here on this board know or think they know someone who has been or is a possible mind control victim?

Yes I do. It's not something I talk about unless I'm really drunk and/or frustrated. It does happen.

I chose to answer only the first question posed, indie....this is actually a topic that even I, in my arrogant contempt (though at times unfounded) for authority figures in my life, am more than hesitant to touch with a 10 foot pole...

Originally posted by indierockalien
The disturbing thing is that people who are under these mass forms of mind control actually believe that their personalities and beliefs are their own!

Many people who are devout followers of their religion believe that their beliefs are their own....not just the genre you have chosen to pinpoint...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by MemoryShock]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow hey thanks for the reply memoryshack... I completely understand your concern. It's a scary subject. maybe that's why nobody talks. I think a lotta people know, but nobody talks because eyes and ears can turn up in strange places, plus it's often not a pleasant thing.

And I wasn't intentionally pinpointing just one religion. Like I said, it was just an example. And yep, I agree with that wholeheartedly. All religions have that kind of effect.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello all,
I am not mindcontrolled,but I know that mindcintrol is possible ans beeing dome.
And also I dont know how far human research is done in this field,
I know that another source has the abillity to remotely control everything.
And by everything I mean not only humans,but also the weather,
the tv program anf for the main thing rlrctricity.
Now that I read about the electricity connecting the sun and earth,
slowly things add up.
What I like to write about,its harg to believe for you.
Its like telling you God exists.
The problem is T cant proove it to you,
also I know for fact,that there is some source controlling us.
Since nearly ten years now I am not alone anymore.
This "intelligence" is not good or bad in a way,but rather neutral.
I have gone through a time recalling my sins (by force I would say),
I couldnt put these thoughts by side.It was like a punishment.
It took a long time for me to find out.
To put it in short:
This intelligence is using electricity (by any means) to communicate,
That can be my fridge starting to cool (noise),or a tv (switched on or of,doesnt matter)making this noise,like when switching it on.
Yes I know,you ll say thats normal,but I found out better.
In the beginning there was light...my reading light.
I was reading some scientific book by Richard Feynman called:
The pleasure about finding things out
and while reading the light would at times dimm a little,sort of a morse code.
First I thought it was some interferences,but it became obvious that it was a message because the light would sign me rxactly,when I was reading some important setence.A few times I did some sort of yes/no game
and eventually I treated the light messaging as a teacher.
Sure in the beginning I thought about some hackers,controlling my house electricity system,but I soon found out,that this lightening stuff worked everywhere.I could go to a cafe/pub,sit at a table with a little lamp and start reading and the mistery source would be there.
Then I found out,that I could watch movies where suddenly the script changed and i got privat messages through the original actors voice.
I tell you,I was really freaked out in the beginning.
Before it gets too confusing I will just ad the remote controlled weather.
Rhis intelligence has the power to pinpoint even a little flow of wind.
I could be standing next to a window and try to light a cigarette.
Even it was windstill all the ti,e,at precicely the moment,I lit the lighter,a wind would come and blow the light off.
Not once,not twice,but many times.
It seems,like this intelligence wants me quit smoking.Homest.
And for the real people,yes they can be remote controlled too.
Everyone,I am sure,can be "used" doing things by remote,without knowing.
They just think its their own intention.
So much,I could write about,but I dont know,where to begin.
It is not easy living with someone else always with you.
Privacy is umpossible for me,but I learned to live with it.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Interesting perspective, answers95. Sorry but your post was a little hard to read, but I think I understand you. So you think that there is some electricomagnetic intelligent source controlling us neutrally? I think, in that case, you could be referring to the Earth consciousness known as Gaia. I definitely believe that the earth has several different levels of global consciousness, and at the very top layer, Gaia is the superconciousness that directs all the lower forms of consciousness, right down to the subatomic and ethereal level. Of course, there are levels of consciousness even greater than governing planetary consciousnesses... and I think Gaia is more of a positive controlling force than anything. Things in balance are good. Animals must hunt and kill to nourish themselves, nature must weed out the sick and the old... but would Gaia create humanity, and then naturally just let humanity spread like disease to a point where we kill her?

Welll... I honestly can't say no because the Earth is a physical living body, likely being suceptable to disease and death from such a disease, same as any other living being on Earth's surface...
but I can say that, like diseases of plants and animals, the "disease" of modern human society must have come from elsewhere. Diseases of the body are not created by the body. They come from a foreign source. Cancer, for example, comes from foreign sources interfering with the DNA of a cell, causing the cell to attack its surrounding environment and spread more of its destructive material around different parts of the body, causing other cells that were once working in unison to suddenly start destroying themselves and others around them.

Our society has become like the cancer of Earth.

If you've ever taken the time to think deeply and meditate, you will eventually realize that the statement "As above, so belove, as within, so without" is a very real observation. Everything is relative to one another. We can learn about the macrocosms by studying the microcosms, and vice versa.

So, that bring up the very real question. What foreign bodies have infected our human society so badly that we're on the verge of completely killing ourselves and the whole planet? We wouldn't naturally do this if we had a choice, because we all value life. We didn't create this naturally, because we are of the Earth, and the vast majority of us love the Earth and we love humanity, although we mostly don't act like it.

Why don't we act like it? Because of the infected cells manipulating other cells to do their bidding.

While I understand what you are saying, answers... I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

I'm talking about the subversive cancerous mind control. Where is it coming from? Can we identify the sources, both massive and individually?
Can we discuss solutions in order to battle against the subversion of our ouwn natural instincts by both individuals AND mass means?

Come on, people... this is probably the most important subject we can talk about! Examining our surroundings, and identifying the elements in our surroundings that subvert our natural free will is the KEY to reclaiming the Earth and defeating the Foreign Disease that has infected her.

Humanity is only the unwitting pawn of something more sinister, in my opinion.... but we can overcome it by just looking around us and seeing what causes such disjointed behaviour, such violence, such evil. No other species displays a love for killing as much as humans. Why? What has made us this was? What is directing our minds towards mutually assured destruction? What causes this insanity? Something is controlling us... not just the "Elite". Why would they want to ruin the environment and kill the Earth? They have to live here, too.

Once we've identified these control mechanisms, it is our jobs as working members of this living Organism known as Earth, to seek to eliminate them.

This is why identifying mind control programs is so important. It is the first step. Admitting that you or someone you love is being forced into some negative destructive behavior either unwittingly or unknowingly.

Quite often, the hardest mind control to identify is the widest spread...

But this thread should stay focused on the more clandestine forms of mind control, and its victims, of which there are many many more than we realize.

Anyone ever research Duncan O'Finoain (sp?)? Or Cathy O'Brian and her book TranceFormation of America?

Those types of mind control programs. These are the most sinister, the least talked about, and they are far reaching. It's not just isolated incidents. It is of my opinion that most child molestation acts in America and afar either stem directly or indirectly from programs such as this, secret clandestine power hungry groups that use sex/violence/blood type rituals to further taint societies members, to feed their negative power over people, and also to unwittingly create new pawns in their deviant game of humanity's self destruction.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have a chip and it is hard when you look over the years how but the one I got you would say it crazy but one thing that the did was to let me know.you can ask but one thing understand that this will be like voice witch craft and I even get into shocking how they raped how they given went to opening up the old way to cover the new I have had this for 19year and wanting it out but no one will tell me how

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I will go to the CIA they have no right I thought I could find you here remember bit in1995

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I will go to the CIA they have no right I thought I could find you here remember bit in1995

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Couldn't be proven but I believe I have a relative who qualifys

She is rabid, I mean rabid for Obama. She told me that she would do anything to get everyone to see the great and wonderful things that he has planned for this country. WTF? Froths at the mouth if anyone says anything cross about him, it's freaking weird.

Don't mean to bring politics into the thread. I had actually wondered before if she could be the product of brainwashing, it's just too nutty to be anything else.

edit on 17-3-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I've been coming to this site for years, but I mainly just read and don't log in. I had to make a new account because I don't remember my password or old email address. Sorry about that.
My username was "Warp" I believe. I'll see if I can remember it later.

I've got an interesting story.

I'm 31 now, male, from MA. This happened when I was about 22 I think.
I had a high school friend who found a girlfriend online and moved to Missouri to live with her.
After a few months they bought me a bus ticket to come visit for a week.

I got on the bus and it was pretty uneventful at first. At one stop, (New York, I think? Sorry, it was years ago) this girl got on the bus.
I was sitting at a window seat near the back of the bus, and she sat down right next to me, and put her head in my lap and immediately fell asleep!
I'm usually not too comfortable with physical contact with strangers, but I was single at the time and this girl was absolutely gorgeous.
Needless to say, a bit unusual, but I wasn't about to complain! Haha! I just let her be.

So a few hours later she wakes up, and we start having a conversation. Figured I should get to know this girl, right? I ask her what she does, and she tells me she sells magazine subscriptions
door to door, and across different states.

I say, "That must be pretty great! You get to travel and see the country and all that!"

She said, "It was at first, but I'm soooo sick of it now."

I ask, "That's too bad! Why don't you find a new job?"

She says, "I can't. They are watching."

"Who's watching?"

"The Masters!"

"Ok, so the 'masters' are watching you!? What's stopping you from getting off at some random stop and just making a run for it?"

"I can't. They're everywhere and they're always watching. I would be punished harshly. What's the point in trying?"

She got off at the next stop and I never saw or heard from her again. It was truly the most bizarre and surreal thing I've ever experienced.
At the time I didn't know too much about MKULTRA and such, just little snippets and though it was ridiculous! Didn't want to believe. You can bet I did some pretty extensive research after that day!
I believe 100% in this type of thing now. I'm much more open-minded these days. Sadly, it exists. I felt so bad for that girl. I wish there was something I could have done to help her.

edit on 19-3-2014 by Baogwa because: Gramatical error.

new topics

top topics

join