It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: SimiusDei Talks About Religion.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
PODcast:

SimiusDei Talks About Religion.

Just me doing what I do best.....IE: Rambling.

Enjoy and leave feedback as you see fit.

Warning - explicit language

length: 25:47
file: atsppod_2705.mp3
size: 24183k
feed: atsp

[edit on 17/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hmmm... this is the 2nd time you've taken my idea ........... as for my views on religion...... I believe in the "afterlife" and that our bodies are just "vessels" ...while our "souls" continue on to next one ....... ummmm...... as for "GOD" ........ I won't say ............. but I'm one of the few memers of this site that actually agrees with what you've said in the Podcast .

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I didn't take your idea dammit! hehehe

I told you to podcast it and you didn't wanna.

You basically made me do it, so I don't wanna hear it hahahahahaha.

Take it easy bro!
Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, Simius, I think you know enough about me to know that I am not too much on organized religion. Now, with that being said, I'd never support an effort to abolish any religion,really. Despite the feeling I have at times that mainstream Islam and Christianity are causing much trouble in this world.

Now, while I certainly believe in a God and our individual eternal spirit, I have much different views than organized religion. Most would probably label me a Gnostic Christian or "New Ager." I take heat for that, but you know what, so be it. I will not bend in that regard, I guess in that sense, I'm not much different that a fundamentalist.

As you know. Most of the Muslms and Christians will no longer even acknowledge most of my posts anymore because of my emphatic insistence that this "war on terrorism" is really a renewed crusade by the two warring religions of Islam and Christianity. I even had one guy tell me that if I really believed that , I was "delusional and sick." I told him, "label me as you wish." I personally think the facts speak for themselves.

Simius, I am like you, I prefer spirituality over religion. I also believe in reincarnation, shhhhh, don't tell anyone.
However, that is my prerogative.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Barring a Supernatural revealing, I don't know that there will be any definite proof of God. You, as you iterated, either believe or you don't. Now, I personally have experienced God... I once had my doubts but I had an experience not so long ago, which removed all doubt from my mind. I am like Carl Jung

Carl Jung: "Do I believe there is a God? No, I know there is."

However, one cannot have that sort of certainty without experience.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Great minds think alike eh?

I wouldn't say so much that I would like to see religion abolished, I think that would cause utter chaos haha.

More like, I wish they never existed in the first place.

If that makes any sort of sense.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
More like, I wish they never existed in the first place.

If that makes any sort of sense.

Jasn

Well, I can't really speak for the likes of someone like Muhammed or anyone else really. However, it can be and has been argued as to whether Jesus Christ ever intended his teachings to become a religion. I suppose whether he wanted it to or not is a moot point because that is what happened.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Had we the opportunity, Jesus and I woulda been homies.

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei

Had we the opportunity, Jesus and I woulda been homies.

Jasn

Well, Simius, not to get "way out there" on you, but it won't be long, I don't think. Keep your eyes, mind and heart open my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Hate to disagree with you.

But even Jesus wouldn't want to thrust himself back into this mess that we have created for ourselves.

By the way, is "Your Hero" any better than ATS Legend?

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Simius, the funny part is, he said that this world would turn into the mess that it currently is. It's amazing how much foresight people like Jesus, Buddha and others had in regards to this world...

Is "Your Hero" any better than "ATS LEGEND?"

I don't know, you'd have to ask someone who was actually "offended" by the "ATS LEGEND" bit...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Indeed!

I suppose any good student of human nature can forsee the future of mankind eh?

I actually think "Your Hero" is worse, but it's funny to me either way.

I truly get a kick out of it when someone gets offended.

You can tell "joke" never crossed their mind.

how you likin that "SpeakerofTruthite"? hahhaha

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I think the ":Speakeroftruthite" bit is hilarious, really...

It's amazing,Simius, at the things many people get "offended" abbout. To me, it all boils right back down to the politically correct garbage that took over this world back in the 80s and has progressively gotten worse. You can't say or do anything without someone, somewhere being "offended" or "hurt."

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

PREACH IT BROTHA!!!

Seriously, I f'n HATE political correctness. It's pathetic!

That may be my next podcast actually....hmmmm

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Go for it, man. I would do one, but I don't think anyone wants to hear my hick ass, Texas drawl...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You need to do one dammit!

Everyone should do one!

Your hick drawl? I'm from Georgia dammit!

hahahaha

Jasn

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yeah, I know. It's just a matter of doing it..

There are so many thing that I could do one on, I'd blow the whole damn system up...
Seriously, there is so much going on in the world today to rant about, a good question is "Where to begin?"

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

hahaha

Do what I did

Do a podcast about what to do a podcast on.

Jasn (The Innovator)

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Hi my name is E. Lee Gregory, author, Dark Matter. I am working on a book that will prove beyound doubt the existance of extraterrestrial life called ALTERNATIVE EVIDENCE. In my studies and research on ancient man I learned that six thousand years ago at a time before the so called gods came down from the heavens to guide and rule over us, there was no form of organized religion.

E. Lee Gregory, author, Dark Matter

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

Any time someone wants you to not be allowed to point out when they are doing something wrong or that they are a problem like being politically correct requires of you, you should ask yourself what are they trying to hide?
E. Lee Gregory, author, Dark Matter

top topics

<<   2 >>

join