It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Purports to Prove Moon Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
NASA has something like 350 kilograms of moon rock in its possession. The total number of meteorites identified as coming from mars is 34 according to Wikipedia.

Now, you could argue that because the Moon is so much closer more meteorites fall to Earth.

That doesn't account for the fact that these vast (by comparison) quantities of moon rock suddenly appeared in NASA's possession one day. Sure, you could add more unsupported speculation and say that NASA was collecting moon rocks and lied about their origin. But that's just adding another factor in this already complicated equation.

GREAT argument!!!

Although I wish to play devil's advocate--

Perhaps the "official" moon landings were faked hollywood scenes--to cover up the TRUTH about what is on the moon?

If so, it would be fairly easy to have lots of moon rocks delivered to earth via our bases/moon-stations that Lear and other's have described...

Just an idea yall...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have NEVER had a satisfactory answer to this most basic question about the Apollo missions:

How is it that a CAMERA was placed OUTSIDE/AWAY from the LEM before the first steps were taken?

Was a camera "pod" ejected?

The camera angles seem very wierd to me, always have. How can we video someone making the first steps on the moon when supposedly NO ONE has already been there before to place the cameras.

Can someone PLEASE explain this to me?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
How in the world does this video prove anything? I don't get it.

This video is a man (I can't tell who he is because I can't read his title on the screen) talking about how there were simulator models built of the lunar landers and the moon's surface, ect. that COULD have been used to fake videos. The man in the video himself never says that the videos are absolutely fake.

Man 1 asks Question: What you are saying is that the images, which we are told show a camera pointing out the window of the lunar module as it is coming in to land on the moon could well have been filmed previously using these large scale models.

Person in Video Answers: That’s right. It could well be what we are looking at is film of realistic models.

That is your proof?

If not then please give us the part that is the proof with the video time frame please.

None of what you posted even happens in the video...

Originally posted by sp00n1
You can see 'the moon', then all of the sudden the camera pans around and you can see that it's really just the inside of a studio with lighting and camera men.

Where is this at? I have watched the video twice and did not see this scene and no one in the video even mentions it. As far as I can tell, you are the only person making this claim about this video.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666
OMG STOOOOOOOP!! jeez havent we all been through this ONE too many times?! To believe we never went to the moon is an insult to all the discoveries and advancements we've made. All those Moon Hoax videos have already been dis-proven blah blah blah....want to tackle a real mystery? someone tell me why theres no such thing as grape pie? thats a mystery.

Oh yes there is a grape pie, and I have the recipe!!!!!

If you search, you can find ANYTHING!

A_L

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

None of what you posted even happens in the video...

That's really funny, especially coming from the guy that didn't even watch the video before posting totally irrelevant, nonsensical, inflammatory and irrelevant statements.

The clearest scene occurs between 1:16 and 1:26. Undeniable proof that that shot was not really filmed from the lunar module on approach to the moon. You see the inside of the studio and the camera track.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
NASA has something like 350 kilograms of moon rock in its possession.

The soviets retrieved moon rocks from unmanned rovers before the apollo astronauts ever 'walked on the moon'.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The clearest scene occurs between 1:16 and 1:26. Undeniable proof that that shot was not really filmed from the lunar module on approach to the moon. You see the inside of the studio and the camera track.

[edit on 12/17/2007 by sp00n1]

No. It doesn't. And I did watch the video before I posted and I watched it again when I re-read your first post because I thought I missed something. But I didn't miss anything. No one in the video even claims what you are claiming - to be able to see inside a studio or see cameramen.

Maybe you should screenshot what you think is the studio and post it for us.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

No. It doesn't.

Yes, it does!

And I did watch the video before I posted

That's funny, if you watched it how could you possibly think it had anything to do with waiving flags and radiation and all of those other totally irrelevant claims that you said the video was about?!

I know it won't make much difference posting these because, based on your past record of blatant lies, you'll still claim you can't see it...

CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SCREEN

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
come on guys get a grip your talking about footage on Youtube of all things. My grandfather worked on the spacecraft and with the astronauts themselves. YES you bunch of unbelieving nuckleheads we did make it to the moon and the footage is real. Any half witted drunk could make a film to look false with todays software imaging packages.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That's funny, if you watched it how could you possibly think it had anything to do with waiving flags and radiation and all of those other totally irrelevant claims that you said the video was about?!

I know it won't make much difference posting these because, based on your past record of blatant lies, you'll still claim you can't see it...

You weren't the only one I was referring to with that post about waiving flags, etc. I was commenting on you, as well as all the other posters in the thread, who are jumping on your moon landing is hoax by posting their own delusional comments that have been debunked 100 times over.

So, now we are all looking at these screenshots. You can seriously see a studio and a cameraman? Oh wait, I see it. How could I have missed it? It is so obvious when looking at these screenshots. The cameraman is smoking a cigarette and wearing a t-shirt that says moon landing hoax cameraman #1. I totally see it now. Wait a minute, nah, I don't see it. That was just another lie to add to my record of blatant lies.

A record of all of my lies is available to the public for free: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So lets get this straight, even after posting these screenshots are you still claiming that you see a cameraman and a studio in those images? If you are I would love to know what you see when you look at an ink blot test.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

Yep, i called it... big surprise.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

yeah, you called it alright. You posted 8 or 9 screenshots I can't see a damn thing in half of them let alone making out a production studio and cameramen.

Maybe you can help me out a bit by outlining or circling the cameramen? I just don't see them. What screenshot are they in? Where is he/she/they? Please, mark each cameraman that you see for the rest of us.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I have NEVER had a satisfactory answer to this most basic question about the Apollo missions:

How is it that a CAMERA was placed OUTSIDE/AWAY from the LEM before the first steps were taken?

The camera angles seem very wierd to me, always have. How can we video someone making the first steps on the moon when supposedly NO ONE has already been there before to place the cameras.

that's a great question but it looks like you won't get an answer from this crowd.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
From what I understand, the cameraman was the first person to walk on the moon, who then filmed Armstrong coming down and saying the lines, either that or Armstrong went down, set the camera up and then climbed back into the craft to film the "first steps" again.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

There was an eye-opening TV show on Discovery that covered ALL the theories set forth about it being hoaxed...they went into great detail of which i cannot recall offhand. I find it more incredulous that we didnt go...and would very much like to know why people would love to think we didnt...what proof do we have we did not go? How did we get the hardware we have up there now had we not llanded? (i believe we have a reflector of some sort there....or something of that nature)....on said show they disseminated those hoax videos one by one.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by blueyedevil666]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

The camera was mounted on the LEM.I'll dig up a link that explains it better.Ok,heres a site that explains alot of the hoax theories,and how they filmed Armstrongs first steps.
edit:content

[edit on 18-12-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

that's a great question but it looks like you won't get an answer from this crowd.

It is a spring released camera mounted on the LEM and released from inside when one of the astronauts pulls a lever. The camera is set to point at the door. You do not have to wait for someone in this thread to answer your question. I guess sometimes posters either forget or do not know how to use search engines like Google. A 10 second do-it-yourself search and your question would have been answered.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
One could argue for eternity about details in the film such as stars, the flag, radiation, the lander, etc, but no amount of debating these topics is going to solve anything either way.

Personally, the only reason I wouldn't support NASA's story 100% is for one simple reason as stated by kozmo:

Originally posted by kozmo
All I have to say is that if we went with 1969 technology then why do we need until 2020 (As NASA has stated) to go back??? It would seem like a pretty simple operation considering the advancements in technology.

Why do we have to wait until 2020? I mean, if we have the technology to send multiple rovers to Mars in less than a decade than why have we not sent another astronaut to our own moon in almost 40 years? Is it because it's too dangerous? Maybe the moon isn't a priority anymore with what we've done progress wise with Mars recently? No volunteers? Not enough funds? Not enough political backing? What is the reason?

Originally posted by Ironclad
There's one way to know for sure if we went there or not.

Look through the most powerful Telescope you can find, at the landing site & see if the Rover & other junk supposedly left behind are actually there.

Couldn't be any simpler..lol

I had always wondered about this method, do we have telescopes on Earth powerful enough to pick up objects that small, that far away, and if we do have them can any average Joe get access to them at all? Please don't post photos of the landing site taken by the satellites in the moons orbit either, nowadays NO video or picture is 100% authentic IMO, almost anything can be faked, that goes for both sides.

Originally posted by zerotime
It is a spring released camera mounted on the LEM and released from inside when one of the astronauts pulls a lever. The camera is set to point at the door. You do not have to wait for someone in this thread to answer your question. I guess sometimes posters either forget or do not know how to use search engines like Google. A 10 second do-it-yourself search and your question would have been answered.

I figured that it was on the outside of the LEM but it never hurts to ask questions, I thought thats what this forum was about, I don't think the sarcasm and tone was really needed, Mystik isn't the one declaring the landing was faked, he just asked a simple question.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm not saying the landings were faked or not. I have no way of knowing that. The biggest problem I have and the most unbelievable explanation (debunking) comes with the camera questions. The first being the magical swing out arm that acually works as planned. That sounds like a contraption that Wyle E Coyote would have come up with to film the roadrunner. Second is the filming of the departure. Here we are to believe that a remote camera operator was able to precisely forcast the departure including delay and the rate of ascent on a moon on which we had never been and perfectly film the takeoff in the blind. In addition to the fact that this is highly unlikely to be pulled off as planned in 1969, they had to build a battery operated camera that could be remote controlled and contain its own broadcasting unit.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think that since the apollo missions, that FACT that NO ONE; not the Russians, nor the Americans, the Chinese, the Japanese, England , France ect ect, has been able to send a man to the moon and safely return him to earth, is about all the evidence anyone should need that man NEVER went to the moon.

You know why? because it was impossible back then, and it is still impossible today.

Either that or...

A) It's one huge global conspiracy, and all of the above nations have bases up on the Moon, that no one wants to know about, and it has never been talked about.

or

B)The Astronauts of the apollo missions saw something up there that scared the be-jesus out of them, or they were possibly warned not to much around up there.

We've only worked on LEO stuff, like international stations, high powered telescopes, satellites ect. since the apollo missions. Anything that has gone into deep space, or past the Van Allen belt has been un-manned. I think it's pretty clear. That also answers any man made objects that can be found on the moon, radar mirrors to judge distance to the moon ect, obviously could have been brought up there by probes in the 70's if not way later when they "needed" this evedince. Sending probes to the moon from the 80's till now is probably childs play for Nasa by now.

I mean really if it was a "Space-Race" to put a man on the moon, and the winner crosses the finish line in July of 69, I'm wondering and still waiting for the 2nd and 3rd runner up to complete the "race", nearly 40 years later.

That's right! We're coming up on our 40 year anniversery of putting a man on the moon, yet we have not been back since. Sounds plausible to me *rolls eyes*

It'd almost be funny if it wasn't such a blatant and terrible lie perputrated(sp?) on the people of the entire world.

I don't even need to study pictures, and/or shadows to figure out something stinks about this who Apollo story.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join