It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars UFO?

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This picture was sent in to Coast to Coast last night, what do you guys think?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by RR]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OFN, there are a few threads on this same anomoly that were posted last week, maybe one of the other ATS forumgoers will give you direct links...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
....what seems to be a bunnie and a puppy walking up right in the background. What can this mean?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was just looking at that, it's interesting though. The magnified pic shows it has some type of cone on the top.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread on it

RR

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald
OFN, there are a few threads on this same anomoly that were posted last week, maybe one of the other ATS forumgoers will give you direct links...

It's a different picture altogether, but thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
No problem...I did see that on C2C site though...thanks for reposting it!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting find.....I wonder what it could be.....it makes you wonder if NASA is hiding anything from us.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wait, didn't we run over a martian creature the other day with Opportunity? They are probably hiding a considerable amount from the viewing public.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Go to the rense.com site go down to the article section and look for Strange Object On Mars Surface open and read good story and pictures.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
im still not sure that the rover ran it over, and it sure hasn't been proven to be alien life, so don't jump to conclusions there. weve had enough of that # at the ats thread on it here
besides, that object disappeared from where it was days ago. how can the rover run over something thats not there?

[Edited on 2-8-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You dont even have to use any image tools to see the edit on the landscape shot...sideways oval cut and the horizon line breaks at both points crossed by this oval.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
sorry if im being obtuse, but do you mean the ufo was edited into the pic?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's just a spot on the lens. It's in every picture taken with that camera. Dummy on the Bad Astronomy forums made a great post with pictures here. It's the 7th post of the thread.

It can't be an UFO or it has to move exactly with the camera, even if the camera is pointed at the ground. Yes, the dot is also on those pictures.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, it could well be an unmarked black helicopter or a gigantic black bumblebee. You decide!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Very strange but i guess its a spot on the lens like someone says but i dont really know

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice catch by dummy, mentioned on the ba.com site! Although that Hoagland enhanced photo was pretty funny too...

top topics

join