It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Wake the Solar Plexus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I am posting this in a new thread (instead as a reply in "my" earlier thread on the same subject) simply because I know that new threads attract more attention than old ones. And I do think many people might benefit from this.

So, here is a link to a free book that might be of great use to everyone:

How to Wake the Solar Plexus

And if anyone has any specific comments - pr perhaps experiences to share - please post them, either here or in the "old" thread about the Solar Plexus.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
When I was gullible and delusional and used to believe in this paranormal stuff and asked questions I was put in contact with a guy called Jason Davitt. His claim to fame, apart from alleged paranormal powers, was the production of Gay Tarot cards..I kid you not!!

Anyhow, he ran a "Psychic Development" course. It was taught from the perspective that the Solar Plexus was the centre of all the Psychic mallarky...I gave him 8 out of 10 for coming up with another scheme to fleece the delusional.

The technique involved a certain breathing technique and some weird meditational sensations. I wonder if is behind this ebook?

I just sped read the book...it don't seem that similar to his teaching...so maybe not..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by something smells

I haven't read the entire book (yet - and I seldom ever do ; )), but I did feel it was good enough to recommend it, simply because it resonated with some of my own experiences.
(I always judge stuff - philosophy, theology etc. included - on that: on how it resonates with my own experiences and/or thoughts - I find it very good policy : ))

For one of my very recent Solar Plexus-related experiences see a previous thread I began. ("Solar Plexus - experiences")

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Regarding the "psychic development" course previously ran by Mr Davitt.
I personally attended the course and gained great development thereof.
I suppose we all gain from different things...courses for horses so to speak...

new topics

top topics

join