It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush nazi pictures?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
uhh yeah. no sh*t. which is why we need to work on rockefeller instead of bush who is OWNED by rockefeller. hahaha it really surprises me how many people are completely oblivious to that.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by solidgroundcafe]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
why the connection, because his family was involved with nazi's, he practices nazi style of power and liberty squashing, if this video does not convince you i dont know what will.

watch this video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by solidgroundcafe

I agree that Rockefeller is indeed a chief architecht of the NWO.

In an address to the Trilateral Commission during a 1991 meeting, David Rockefeller stated the following:

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranatural sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries

The "Rockefeller" drug laws were obvioulsy meant to imprison people as a profitable industry, not to protect the citizenry from the ravages of the drug trade.

David Rockefeller was the most powerful supporter of the plan to construct the World Trade Center. I have a suspicion that he may have therefore also been complicit in its destruction. I touched on this on page 2 of this thread.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join