It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 16, 2007 -- the New American Revolution will begin !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
from the NET
JASON BISHOP

(QUOTE):

The NEW American Revolution
December 16, 2007 = 12+16+9 = 37 = 10 = 1 (NEW Beginnings)
December 16, 1773 = 12+16+18= 46= 10 = 1
2007 - 1773 = 234 = 9 (Ending)

December 16, 2007 -- A Date That Will Go Down In History:

healthtruthrevealed.com...

December 16, 1773 American colonists sent a message to the British King that they were sick and tired of his evil dealings and tactics. The event was something everyone who has ever studied American politics knows about. It was the Boston Tea Party. This event was seen as helping spark the American Revolution.

234 years later America is in far worse shape than what this nation was enduring from the British. We have an out-of-control federal government far worse than King George ever was. Our nation is suffering from oppressive taxation, a crashing dollar backed by nothing, escalating gas and oil prices, massive job loss from biased trade agreements, rising inflation, a housing market meltdown, an expanding police state, an invasion from Mexico, reckless wars, social and cultural breakdown, among many other problems.

Only 1 candidate running for President has stood against it all with a very simple message. His name is Ron Paul. The message - let's return to following the Constitution.

On November 5, 2007 Ron Paul raised over $4 million dollars in one day. It forced the media to pay attention to his campaign and take what he has to say seriously. On December 16, 2007, on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, supporters of Ron Paul are urged to donate....towards his campaign in order to create the largest one day political fundraising event in American history.

To learn more about this one day fundraising event go to www.teaparty07.com.

Here's what Ron Paul wrote to his supporters on December 15, 2007.

Join the "Tea Party" : www.ronpaul2008.com...

Together, we can restore our Constitutional Republic....

Instead of becoming a Totalitarian Democracy.

We do NOT want to let it get so bad that Americans "Revolt" (by then it is TOO Late. We need a NEW "American Revolution"...NOW !

You may not like Ron Paul (I don't particularly)...BUT, instead of Voting the same old screwed Bastards in, I'd rather see someone the PEOPLE put up, "As a SIGN" that the normal crap is not cutting it. "WE THE PEOPLE" want change. Ron Paul scares the # out of "politics as usual" and that is the MESSAGE we need to send.

Ron Paul will never get in, we KNOW that. But, we NEED the Mass Media to cover that the PEOPLE are pissed and this time...The American Revolution WILL be Televised !

(END QUOTE)

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
People should've stole the teabags instead of dumping them.

I bet they were so good!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I personally like Ron Paul. I just don't know that he has any chance at all. The mainstream media rarely mentions him, and when they do, it is mockingly.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Even if he doesnt have a chance im still voting for him, because i will be able to sleep at night knowing that i didnt vote for the lesser of two evils, i voted for good.

IMO the idea that you have to choose between a douchebag and a scumbag is whats wrong with politics in america, vote who YOU want representing you!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The People of America would have to be crazy not to vote for Ron Paul, at least America had a Constitution to begin with, most other countries do not. Many other nations wish that they had such a Constitution, for the simple reason that it is unambiguous, and no one need have any doubt as to what it means. Even the least well educated people in the land can see when the Government is exceeding it's authority. This next election is probably your last chance to restore your rights, just remember all those who made that Constitution possible in the first place, were all their efforts in vain?
Wake up America! and save your Constitution! Vote for decent people!
Your votes now could change the world for the better.
Horsegiver.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe he can win, and will if he doesn't get assinated, and we all know Americans like to kill their own when they step out of routine. But this is gaining momentum all around the world. I've been working on CBC to mention him, a radio show host has been trying to get him on CBC's 'the Current' but he's been busy getting his name out there. but even in countries across the world, if we can get our media talking about him, then American media will have to start talking about him. This cannot be just an American movement, we all see problems in our own countries of big business/money/war mongers taking over. We should also keep up emailing big media names to talk about him to support him, as we know alot of Americans sit around watching TV and reading crap media magazines, and if they can mention him just once it'll do a world of good for everyone!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why should I vote for him and not Huckabee? Once they get into office are they pretty much a figurehead ? In the end isn't it the lobbyist who wind up pulling the strings?

Tell me the bad about Huckabee.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
how will that happen when getting rid of lobbyists is part of Ron Paul's campaign?

apc

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if Paul wins or loses. What matters is people do what they're supposed to do to get their point across:

Vote!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
First, I think Ron Paul is a
"vote bleed".

He is there to take votes
that might count, and give
the Dem's an advantage.

Also, I think this is a tad
against the T@C:

1g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while posting outside the Politics forums at politics.abovetopsecret.com....

Maybe just posted in the wrong
forum, as I know Mr. Hayakawa
isn't intentionally breaking the
rules.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Terms And Conditions Of Use

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. ...

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join