It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens 1901 Question Please Reply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Dear John and other ATSERS alike may ask in the year 1901 Phillip Schneider mentions a group of thought to be mexican bandits chased by the Cavilary ending up to be Greys do you know anything of this.

My Respects

Aaron

[edit on 16-12-2007 by aeroman1]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I cound not find any information concerning a possible grey sighting in 1901. I dont think Schneider mentions this in his 1995 Denver lecture either. Could you be more specific about where you found this information?

P.S.: When i finished reading your post several times, i was thinking that you said something about Schneider talking in 1901 about greys...? But now i see that what you really mean is that he alledgedly said something about an occurence in 1901.
You should take better care of language and punctuation.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For some reason this is ringing a bell with me, but I can't seem to remember details from the top of my head.

I'm at work at the moment so can't access my books, but I'll have a look for you when I get home tonight.

It definitely sounds familiar though.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
Dear John and other ATSERS alike may ask in the year 1901 Phillip Schneider mentions a group of thought to be mexican bandits chased by the Cavilary ending up to be Greys do you know anything of this.

An idea of a gang of greys in ponchos and sombreros is a brilliant one! I would like, too, to hear more about such affair.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It was actually 1909 when we chased what we thought to be bandits he says on the lecture Im not hearing much about this though.

link   
It was actually 1909 when we chased what we thought to be bandits he says on the lecture Im not hearing much about this though.

link   

top topics

join