It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bird deaths more then they seem

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Where is the Harrp concpiracy team?

Deep

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm inclined to wonder if the birds didn't fly into a wafting bubble of volatile Benzine fumes, Clorine or similar industrial air pollutants.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
poor little birds....but for 10,000 of them to die all at once is extremely strange.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The earth's magnetic poles reversing why so hard to beleive it???

it has happened before in Earths past more than once i should say too, we are 10,000 years over due one, so it could happen anytime now onwards but we do know it WILL happen cause its part of Earths natural way, just like another iceage is probably going to happen in future when we dont know but it will happen.

not sure how it will affect us immedialty but i do know our nukes and sattalites, gps, will all be pretty useless will need reprogramming, alot of things use GPS to navigate too, North will be South and vice versa, i think Earth might even tilt as part of process causeing mass weather phenomimins and earthquakes, tidlewaves etc etc...........

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
maybe it does have something to do with haarp, with the recent earthquakes haarp is probably very active

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Very strange makes you think what bird seed are they giving them
heh maybe its an enviromental problem might also be pollution as stated but thats just my opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join