It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is sure to "ruffle" some feathers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was just reading the latest headlines at Drudge and ran acrosss on article on homosexual behavior in animals .

This adds a whole new light to my question of wondering if people are born homosexual or if they develop into homosexuals after birth.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wierd stuff...I heard seals can be homosexual.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
I was just reading the latest headlines at Drudge and ran acrosss on article on homosexual behavior in animals .

This adds a whole new light to my question of wondering if people are born homosexual or if they develop into homosexuals after birth.

Both my lab dogs are female, mother and daughter. The mom will "hump" the daughter. That is to show who is boss, to the daughter as for the other, I have heard about male chimps "humping" male chimps but always heard it was to establish who was boss

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I heard that dudes in prison hump other guys to show who is boss.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA nice post.....lol i love a good laugh..

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle
I heard that dudes in prison hump other guys to show who is boss.

"Much of the humping you'll see among puppies as well as among adult dogs is play. Some of it expresses dominance, but that's not always the case. "

www.veterinarypartner.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mr. Bagemihl said homosexual behavior had been documented in some 450 species. (Homosexuality, he says, refers to any of these behaviors between members of the same sex: long-term bonding, sexual contact, courtship displays or the rearing of young.)

I believe that Homosexuality is as natural as Hetrosexuality.

""you see expressions of sex outside the period when females are fertile. Suddenly you are beginning to see that sex is not necessarily about reproduction."

"Sexual expression means more than making babies," Ms. Zuk said. "Why are we surprised? People are animals."
."

I never knew this, I always believe that most Animals expressed sexual behaviour only at times when reproduction was needed.

Deep

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I read somewhere (not on ATS today) that only dolphins and humans have sex for pleasure. SO WTF???

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Beagle, that was great.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I also believe that homosexuality is a genetic trait, and that people are born with it.

Oh come on, being raped in prison is nothing to laugh about in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It is if you're gay

Sorry, thats not funny, but it sounded funny in my head.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh come on, being raped in prison is nothing to laugh about in my opinion.

But you should see the look on there face

Sorry that was uncalled for

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
very interesting. i haven't heard this before. my dog tries to hump anything he can get onto. but he's not gay. he's a metrosexual

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It was uncalled for, also to the person who said unless your gay, why would that make it funny?

Are you saying that if a person is homosexual they enjoy being raped? This is untrue, just as a heterosexual woman would not enjoy being raped by a man, it is stupid and foolish to think this. On top of this it is totally discriminatory.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They won't know why animals do this until they can talk to them.

I am of the blief that homosexuality is both learned and genetic outcome.

What is taking so long for the genomic and biologic research to confirm or deny the natural or unnatural occurence of homosexuality in humans?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are missing the fact that although some animals are considered "smart", they are still not as intellegent as a 4 year old human. 3 to 4 year olds are primarily concerned with what feels good more than what is right and wrong.

Homosexuality is most certainly not genetic. I think that there are people more disposed to be that way, but there are also people who have a disposition to be alcoholics.

They can not control themselves. Truth be told, it is about 750 times as easy to get laid being a gay man, than a straight man.

Not to mention it is a security thing. Why bother trying to figure out the opposite sex when you already understand the same one. It's emotional.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe there is such thing as love and it has no boundaries?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mouko_ryuu
I read somewhere (not on ATS today) that only dolphins and humans have sex for pleasure. SO WTF???

Yea I was the one who said that lol....

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
very interesting. i haven't heard this before. my dog tries to hump anything he can get onto. but he's not gay. he's a metrosexual

metrosexual...LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join