It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know I'm not nuts,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ever since I was young I've had experiences, I can tell all of you I have had several psych evaluations, and I passed all of them.

I remember when I was young I was in bed, then something grabbed me and threw me against a wall, knocked me out cold, and from that day freaky # still happens.. phone calls you name it.

I'm not allowed to talk about it, how do you go about being friends, or having a spirit being close to you all the time, I don't want to piss them off.

Trust me I ain't nuts, my mates can vouch for it, they've seen what happens around me, and it scares the # out of them all.

I remember when I was at a mates place the TV turned on, but no screen all by itself, and went onto static, he nearly shat himself.

If they will let me talk about it I will, but it's 3:40 am, and they are here.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So what other freaky stuff has happened? Tell them to go away for a minutes and let you post
Making a T.V. turn on seemingly by itself is easy (not saying anyone did this and that its not "them"), but im curious about what else "they" are doing?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well thank you for sharing your story with us,

I would love to know what else happens,

The throwing against the wall and knocking you out is pretty concerning,

But do you feel like this is all being done by 1 spirit? or by the same set of them?

Does this happen more in one room?

Have you looked in to the history of where you live?

Have you thought about getting some things to help protect yourself from any not so nice Spirits?

Have you seen any of these Spirits?

What kind of feelings do you get when you know they are there? Fear ect or calmness,

Thanks just a few things to help us understand better

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You yourself must have done something wrong in order to gain such attention from what ever the hell it is. Seek repentance if you have done something wrong. G-d has dominion over everything and G-d can send a pack of demons on your ass if he wants to. If you do not fear G-d then you are screwed.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
well its been a while since I opened up this topic....

I was in the army for a little while had a medical discharge...

and they gave us something that opened our minds into hell, and I wasnt the only one with side effects.

More and more Australian soldiers are being locked up in institutions than ever from this stuff...

my mate couldnt handle it, I was able to snap out quick, and the scary thing was I wasnt the only one seeing it.

Some of us saw the same things at the same time,

one guy tried to hang himself, his dead friend was on the cealing talking to him.

a Major general came in to see us, I told them all to shut the # up....

if any ADF guys are here watching.... please message me there is more but I wont say it out loud on here.

This stuff is not safe, I and other ex members are scared out of our minds, what the hell did you do to us!

I originally thought these were trips or hallucinations, but not when we all started seeing the same things....

One soldier in Afghanistan shot a child, and now he apparently sees dead children everywhere.... im sure its this drug, because before he has NO mental illnesses, and now hes tripping out like the rest of us.

Imagine DOOM 3 mixed in with a little F.E.A.R, but the things can hurt you.

I dont beleive in god, but I do now beleive in hell.....

Something isnt right.... I was recently diagnosed with crohn's disease, an Autoimmune symptom of the drug, which others in my platoon got.

I had my Colonoscapy yesterday, and I woke up fully concious, they had to give me triple the amount, and still they couldnt sedate me properly....

Now what ever has happened regarding my past has been amplified, to a point which is now scaring the crap out of me and my mum, and my sister.

My friends are just scared, they dont know what to think anymore.

If anyone knows about the 'malaria' vaccine problem regarding the ADF, please message me.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
these arent spirits, these are demons.

and this scares me more than anything....

I am a sworn aethist... and I do not beleive in any of the lies of christianity.

I am a self sworn beleiver of the knights templars, and will become a freemason.

I openly acknowledge that.

top topics

join