It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

beyond fundamentals, WHAT'S NExT?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Bare with me please; I'm not sure if this has been addressed.I figured out how to look up members, but not particular subject matter; if this is rehash, someone just be kind enough to educate me as to where to look. Please let's f.f. in our imaginations (who was it that said "imagination is more important than knowledge" ?) to the phase in the nonhuman/ET? phenomenon when perhaps one or more earth humans provides tangible proof of said phenomena to everyone globally. Naturally there'll be those that want to pursue relations with the nonhumans & those that don't. Remember, were past the denial phase as proof has been attained, verified, & globally publisized. Wouldn't 1 on 1 wars ensue until might made right & until the last known member of the loser's campaign was EXTERMINATED. I've got no degree, but I've been studying human nature in it's varied aspects since I was a child & I believe that most of my insights into people in general are beyond keen. That said, I'll ask anyone reading this to ask theirself who would 'might make right' at this point in history...the pro contact group or it's opposers. I'm inclined to believe it'd be those opposed to ultimate contact.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I tend to think, that given the current state of events in the US that the louder we scream for something the less likely we are to attain it. By that i mean that even if we rallied everyone who wanted to make contact publicly and signed a petition and stood at the gates of washington and screamed for disclosure, we still probably would not get it.

I hope i'm wrong but i dont think we're gonna get disclosure or a contact with ET unless there is a huge crash in a large city where there is undeniable proof, or until we're invaded and those NWO conspirators get what they want. I mean say what you will but there isnt one department of government that is open and honest, i dont care what any one says. When the president makes a statement about baseball to the national media, he's trying to keep important issues behind black curtains, and that means we will never get what we want.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Please permit me to rephrase the original question. If it becomes common knowledge via UNDISPUTED PROOFS (not just here in the u.s., but globally) that there IS nonhuman life within our grasp available for POSSIBLE contact, what would it take to reach a concesus(not mere majority rule) one way or the other as to what to do about it?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Even then, some people would not believe, because they don't possess the capability of seeing past their own lives.

However, I think a revelation of that magnitude would take care of itself. First, we'd all have a whole new set of friends, because we are, hopefully, ahead in knowledge of said beings. As far as how to "deal," I don't think it matters. It is like deer figuring out how to deal with a new development being put in through their wilderness. Either they learn to just take it as it is, or they are not careful and roam into the human's homes, and get shot. Sure, a deer might get hit by a car every now and then, but the herd is still happy.

The real question is, how do people deal with a power greater than they? They don't, it deals with them. And if aliens are already dealing, without hurting us, then I feel pretty good about our chances.

top topics

join