It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Today and today only I contacted NASA about full disclosure I think I have reasoned with them I will not stop until it is finished I made my case and threatended to go public we must wait and see I also told them if finished I and fellow employees back there ways now. Note Im not an Employee but I know Employees and they will testify.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What case is that?? sorry for the one liner mods

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
yes I would also like to know which case you threated to go public with please ? I mean which one can not be debunked ? Cause remember if they debunk you once you are done

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Sounds intriguing!

without compromising yourself, can you tell us what it is you have over NASA that you can 'reason' with them, and presumably NASA dont want being made public knowledge?

Ta

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The black SUV's and binoculars are watching your every move now!

I would like to know your imformation too! Why tell Nasa about it? Just go public with it and see what happens. We all want to know the truth, so out with it!

[edit on 12/15/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

Have you considered the outcome of what you have gotten yourself into? It sounds to me like you might be putting people who you claim are employees of NASA in a compromising position. While you think they may back you now, once they realize they will loose their jobs for breaching confidentiality, do you really think they will still back you?

I guess you will find out who your true friends are, anyway.

Good luck to you!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeroman1
Today and today only I contacted NASA about full disclosure I think I have reasoned with them I will not stop until it is finished I made my case and threatended to go public we must wait and see I also told them if finished I and fellow employees back there ways now. Note Im not an Employee but I know Employees and they will testify.

Maybe NASA will sue you for not writing with commas and punctuation.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well dude said nothing specific, I just hope he wrote all this from a safe place.

But his message is still unclear, what do nasa hide ? What does he know...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

Can you confirm the existence of MIB's? And are they aware of you? Monitoring you? If you're not taking us all for a ride that is...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Im trying to get more information right now Im gonna get them honest if it takes a lifetime.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How come you haven't even talked about all this "full disclosure you think you have" HERE? Wouldn't you at least run it by all the members here who can either help you back up your claim w/ information they have collected, etc....or can let you know if your claim has already been debunked?

And you just contacted them by email? I would think they get tons of email and probably a lot of gets thrown in the spam folder. Maybe you should have typed it all out - in a readable format - making it look very professional (spelling, grammar and punctuation correct) and then mail it certified/signed.

I don't know. That's just what *I* would do.

So, your not even going to share w/ the rest of us what your "smoking gun" is? Or at least share some or all of your email to them?

[edit on 15-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

join