It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Lets Discuss The Why......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello and I welcome myself to the board.

Of all the weak conspiracies 9/11 is the weakest of all. Let me explain.

The simplest form of mind control is repetition. The simplest form of mind control is repetition. The simplest form of mind control is repetition. This controls the simpletons.

Now the rest of you need a good dose of shock-terror-comfort-control use STCC for short. This is the form of control that is and has been used most often for the last 50 years as a science. Its what we might call the abused wife syndrome. She will lie and do whatever is needed to protect the abuser because she sees the abuser as not only the cause of the problem but also the solution. If you say 9/11 you are abused just like the example.

WHAT: Mind control, to pull off one of the greatest illusions of all time.

What I'm going to tell you is a truth that is buried but none the less a truth.

Did terrorists commit the act? Yes. Bin Laden however used their twisted beliefs. He is one of our agents, has always been since the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and is still one of our agents today.

Why are we in Afghanistan? Opium. The Taliban forced too restrictive measures and 'the bad guys' who we support and work for us needed to expand production to meet market demands of the Pharmaceutical industry. At that point in time China had threatened to take over the entire production of Opium for legitimate suppliers of prescription drugs. Dig around and see how many centuries the world has been fighting over opium production.

Control of Opium production has to do with how much money is made in the synthetic narcotics industry as well, so make no mistake we have agents in China and the other production regions as well.

Now we have allies that will direct mindless zealots to do their bidding. We had them on the promise we would assist in the future, which has become the now. many on the supposed list were replaced with look a likes. Some have been photographed as little as six months ago, so they were not on the planes.

WHO: Our opium allies, and agents that control them. (bin yahoo, etc.)

WHEN: Well gullible people say 9/11. It started on 8/24 and broke on 9/10.

WHAT: The use of planes with fuel and incendiaries to destroy key locations.

WHERE: We know the tower plaza, and the pentagon. The third being a decoy, under the guise of the White house, But I tell you now, the missiles on the roof of the White house are well known and any attempt would have been a waste of time and resources. Terrorists that planned for years would obviously know that too since its common knowledge, so there is no point in G-man telling us the crock about the third plane. It was in case somehow some fool scrambled jets.

HOW: We have answered this already. Only the Why is important.

WHY: Google: '9/10 2 trillion' The largest theft of funds ever recorded in human history. 2.3 Trillion dollars were stolen from the military budget. All of the documentation as to how it was done and who did it was in T7 in file cabinets with military incendiary devices inside. This is common with all secret and military documentation. If overrun by an enemy every officer knows to open the top drawers and pull all the pins, starting a magnesium fire and melt through of the entire cabinet. The melting mass of magnesium concrete and metal melted though floor by floor setting the entire building on fire.

STOP! WAIT! We never have just one copy of official documentation ever! Where is the other copy of the theft documentation? WHERE COULD IT BE? Oh that's right, your getting it now. its in the smoking hole in the side of the Pentagon. Saving paper guys. no triplicate forms....

Oooh now we have a tremendous amount of so called CONTAMINATED DEBRIS that can only be handled by G-men in containment suits. Can't see who they are can we? Every scrap and shred of paper picked from the rubble and burned. The rest of the 'contaminated' debris being split and buried in multiple locations.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ran out of characters there. Where were we? Oh yes, the chemical destruction of the remaining debris. Probably should build a monument of some sort on the big piles so no one in this century digs it up.

I could go on but we answered the main questions and now you have many different directions to look for clues. The Who , What , Where, When, Why, and How being covered, all the answers await your inquiry.

Will you look deep or will you just pull a double at the restaurant to get big daddy his next 18 billion in 'beer money' so you don't get slapped around again?

How do we know this? How could there be a chink in the armor of this grand and wondrous plan to brainwash 300 million people into forgetting a day on the calender never happened? (9/10)

Well folks we know because some people steal. They can't help it. When thing and papers were flying in all directions some people were......picking them up.

Don't let the g-men snuff ya without making copies of your work in triplicate.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would have thought this thread would go hot right away.

The answer to every question is 9/10.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
save for the fact that it isnt about controlled demolitions, mini nukes, holograms, death rays from space or about the government itself destroying the buildings and killing those people so im guessing you wont find much support for your theories as intriguing as they are.

sorry

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

WHY: Google: '9/10 2 trillion' The largest theft of funds ever recorded in human history. 2.3 Trillion dollars were stolen from the military budget.

Ah yes, the 2.3 trillon dollar story.....one problem, it wasnt a theft. No one stuck 2.3 trillion dollars in their piggy bank. It was an estimated accumulation that goes back FORTY YEARS, and its not cash either. Its unaccounted for rifles, grenades, tanks, uniforms etc....and even that doesnt mean they are missing. It means its stuff that wasnt counted properly, was destroyed and not accounted for, improperly entered in a computer and yes, in a few cases, stolen. The idea that someone arranged for 2.3 trilllon dollars to be stolen is ridiculous. (its about FIVE YEARS worth of DoD budgets which would mean that no one has gotten paid, no weapons had been purchased etc for FIVE YEARS, and trust me, ive gotten every one of my paychecks since 9/11)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Ah yes, the 2.3 trillon dollar story.....one problem, it wasnt a theft.

What? 2.3 tillion unaccounted for no theft involved? Can you show me your math?
The OP brings up some interesting points beyond the missing money care to comment on those? Was the paperwork destroyed in WTC7 and also at the Pentagon related to this 2.3 trillion?

... ive gotten every one of my paychecks since 9/11)

I've also received all my paychecks what in tarnation does this have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You know... we do have things called humans in the military. They have lives, they laugh and joke with each other, and they do, occasionally, make mistakes.

People have accidentally ordered entire aircraft by placing the part number they were wanting from supply in the wrong entry field. They get the part..... but the rest of the aircraft, as well. It happens.

That's if they get the right part, at all. You could fill out the paperwork correctly, hand it to supply - and they input data wrong, or fill their paperwork out the wrong way, and then you end up getting the wrong part, an Abrams MBT instead of a magnetron for the AWG 9, or whatever (that's a little extreme, they'd probably question a navy squadron order for an MBT... but... there again.... experience tells me that it would be the 'lucky one' that slips through....).

People in our government make mistakes. It could be something as simple as looking at a sheet where the data field is in thousands of dollars - and they are inputting into a field marked for single dollars.

We also seem to be forgetting, here, that the U.S. does have these "black projects" that have created such aviation wonders as the B-2A Spirit, F-117A Night Hawk, U-2, SR-71, etc etc. These things do have budgets... they are just hidden amongst other things.

The government, and most organizations/agencies are not that different from the board of directors at your school. Their soul objective in life is to confuse the living hell out of those who are supposed to enforce their decisions, and severely anger everything else in existence. The level of organization and cohesion is about the same, too... (you wonder how they even set up a time to hold a meeting without screwing that all up.... which - they only accomplish setting up the meeting - they still screw it up by setting it on the worst possible day they could find within that month/week).

It's just what happens when you put a bunch of people in charge of something. Mistakes happen, and little henchmen are sacrificed to the plague of media and public inquiry.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminis

Illuminis,

You are touching on that drone and well worn argument for personal and national safety; a precept which was conveniently ‘refreshed’ by 9/11.

IMO most interesting is the now open use of the term – ‘a struggle for the hearts and minds.”

Maybe somebody out there with a firmer grasp on history can give its exact replicate from another period or culture, - e.g. maybe religion’s battle for one’s salvation?

I find it interesting that while this statement is read in a context of taking the fight to ‘those’ presently away or different from us, its every ‘at home’ utterance could also be perceived as a cocky public decree of separate psyches – we who serve you, who will ALWAYS need us.

Could this (new?) phraseology be a last ditch effort to cement a paradox of victimhood? Does it signify business as usual or do they sense something may be changing; for otherwise why not just keep it(us) at scared 'straight' as in the past?

I believe our collective consciousness is slipping somehow and 'they' who now utter this know it. One thing is for certain; an escalation in battery and dissonance - be it physical or psychic, will eventually force a break one way or the other.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by scrapple]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Control of the opium trade would certainly explain the reluctance of the UK to destroy the Afghan poppy fields. Apparently 90% of the heroin in the UK comes from there (if the media is to believed) - we could wipe out the heroin trade instantly. So, why don't we??

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

cuz the boys from MI5 need Aston Martins too?

or because the poppys just look so pretty all spread out as far as the eye can see?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I've also received all my paychecks what in tarnation does this have to do with anything?

What does it have to do with anything....well how to explain....The allegation is that someone stole 2.3 trillion dollars and then planned 9/11 to cover it up. 2.3 trillion dollars is FIVE YEARS worth of military budgets..in other words for this to have been a theft, for FIVE YEARS no one could have been paid, no weapons could have been purchased, no food, no fuel et cetera......Now, I can say that I know its impossible for this to have happened, since it would mean that I hadnt been paid for five years.....which every one of my paychecks arrived in my bank account on schedule.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
The allegation is that someone stole 2.3 trillion dollars and then planned 9/11 to cover it up.

They would have to be planned simutaneously don't you think? As far as the 2.3 trillion, it was unaccounted for not nessasarily "stolen". And is that an allegation or is it the sad truth? You seem able to simply and easily dismiss this 2.3 trillion and chauk it up "the way it is" in our government/military establishment?

2.3 trillion dollars is FIVE YEARS worth of military budgets..in other words for this to have been a theft, for FIVE YEARS no one could have been paid, no weapons could have been purchased, no food, no fuel et cetera

I'm trying to see your point of veiw, but once again this stinks of dismissal once again and I personally would have liked this aggressively investigated. Of coarse along came 911 and their were more important fish to fry weren't there?

PS Since you seem to be employed by the government, was the paperwork for these unaccounted for monies in WTC7 and the area of the Pentagon that was struck by Flt 77?

[edit on 12/23/2007 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
'He is one of our agents, has always been since the Russian invasion of Afghanistan and is still one of our agents today.'

[In reference to Osama Bin Laden]

So why has he commited himself to destroying the United States and admitted responisbility for numerous attacks upon the United States?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by paulpaulpaul

If what you posted is true (i.e. that bin Laden is both a US agent and that he has committed himself to destroying the US) then the question should be: why does the US want to use one of its own agents against itself?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Trolling removed

[edit on 12/23/2007 by Djarums]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The simple answer is GOD.
G.- Guns, O. - Oil, D. - Drugs

Guns Oil and Drugs. When you filter the available information through G.O.D. everything makes perfect sense. Without G.O.D. all you are left with is "they hate us for our freedom..."

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The entire point of this is that he is not both a US agent and a terrorist. He is a terrorist who fights for his own set of beliefs. When Osama bin Laden was fighting the Soviets in Afganistan he was not fighting for the United States, he was fighting for the 'Jihad'. The United States and the Jihad in Afganistan had a collusion of interests, to imply that Osama Bin Laden ever did or still does fight directly for the United States of America is plainly false.

The answer to your question is that the United States would not use one of its own agents against itself. The reason why is because it is counter-productive.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulpaulpaul
The answer to your question is that the United States would not use one of its own agents against itself. The reason why is because it is counter-productive.

I don't agree. False flag operations involve precisely this - the use of one's own operatives in an act against oneself.

If bin Laden is a US operative; and if he says he is committed to the destruction of the US; then both the US and bin Laden must reckon on gaining more than they lose from such an arrangement.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden has committed himself to the destruction of the United States. There is no question about this. He has stated it and followed it through with actions on numerous occasions. The United States does not benefit from the existence and actions of Osama Bin Laden. I agree that politically he has been used to justify the actions of the United States Government at times, however this does not imply the existence of a false flag operation.

The United States Of America and Al-Qaeda do not benefit from the existence of each other. This is why they have both declared war upon each other.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulpaulpaul
The United States does not benefit from the existence and actions of Osama Bin Laden.

Well, let's examine this statement.

Would the US assess that it is better off now than pre-9/11?

To answer this, you have to go beyond the, "well, the US lost 3,000 civilians on 9/11 and 4,000 troops since" mindset and look at the bigger picture.

Is the US strategically better off now than before 9/11?

I think the answer to this is "yes".

And, as an aside, take a look at all pre-9/11 terrorist acts said to have been committed by al Qaeda and aimed at US interests. Tally up the number of US dead. You might be surprised at what you discover.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join