It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

that's why i don't believe in anything a priest says and don't ever go to church!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i saw this on UK Tv, priests talking about changing the rule of priest not allowed to marry! if god stated not to marry how are they trying to change the rule? suiing god?

again, priest in a human, and there is no one in the world that can funny control their emotions/thoughts, i don't believe anything a priest says! and ever more i don't believe in any of this relition crap! it was all created by humans!

if god does excist, my computer will blow up now and i won't be able to post! and oh yes, i question his powers!

i'm so fed up of people believeing in "air"

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
were you drunk when you posted this? I mean, c'mon, make a an understandable sentence.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
lol, sorry, it's morning here and i haven't slept whole night, i'm gonna go to sleep now

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
just meesing with ya man

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Just so's ya all know...the catholic church is bull#, and it's basically a front for the illuminati.

God also never said that priests couldn't marry.

Hell, God never said anything about priests, but the Catholics don't want ya to know that.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberGhost
i saw this on UK Tv, priests talking about changing the rule of priest not allowed to marry! if god stated not to marry how are they trying to change the rule? suiing god?

again, priest in a human, and there is no one in the world that can funny control their emotions/thoughts, i don't believe anything a priest says! and ever more i don't believe in any of this relition crap! it was all created by humans!

if god does excist, my computer will blow up now and i won't be able to post! and oh yes, i question his powers!

i'm so fed up of people believeing in "air"

LOL This is the most incoherent post that I have ever read. The reason there changing the rules is because they are figuring out they are wrong. It's a lot better for them to get married than to have sex with little boys!!! And what's wrong if a man wants to have sex with a woman!!! Nothign at all!!! It's our natural instnict to want to pass our seed and reproduce. This just show's that these "holy" men had it wrong all along!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Loki, Truth,you both hit the nail on the head. But as priests I would hope that they were married before they had sex, which is the point, I guess.

top topics

join