It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that the russians or possibly any other governments knows the truth about the U.S. Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have wondered if the Russians or any other world government knew the truth about the U.S. Moon Landing in '69. Because if they did, wouldn't it be to bad if the U.S. pissed one of those governments off so much, that they would release the information to the world?

I wonder if Vladimir Putin knows the truth or not, and I would love him if he did tell the world, because we sure are pissing him off right now, with wanting to invade Iran, but that's a whole other story for another thread.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm sure only people of those G8 governments plus major NATO nations are in the "KNOW".

After all there are 5 to 23 levels above Top Secret, and the US President only has Top Secret access. It makes sense. What idiot would give a person, who changes every 4 to 8 years, full access to all of your secrets?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What's to "Know"?

Study some Physics. Build yourself a rocket or two; Estes will do for a start (I like mine MUCH bigger). Study some history.

I think that once you "get over" the granduer of the effort you'll begin to understand that the only thing miracluous about the achievement is that the nation was not yet so jaded and cynical that it was able to believe in, and thereby support, the long term effort required to pull off.

When a government has the enthusiastic support of its people , it can accomplish miracles: the pyramids of Egypt, Democracy in Greece, the Moon "in this decade" (JFK).

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Study some history.

What does this have to do with my question? History is not going to tell you the answer to my question.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What's the question? Did man actually go to the moon? That one?

Or, was it produced on a sound stage? That one?

Or it's inhabited?

What "truth" are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If the moon landings were false, Russia would have spread the word years ago.

I find it hard to believe they would have missed a chance to make us look bad on the world stage.

top topics

join