It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to know information!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If your reading this your seeing the best rescearch im making yet.
S4 is a base brought to light by Robert Lazar clearly the russian spy sattlalite shows the hangers for me in the rocks or mountains. A invasion could be imminent not trying to scare anyone but during over 60 years of abduction I noted the changes of sightings like there losing fear of being seen now. Another is the NSAs motions on the Saucers and Aircrafts I guess. Im figuring out how they work Robert Lazar shows the actual way by creating the Gravitational Field and distorting the time amazing. In Dulce New Mexico a base was attacked by the Greys do you know why? The armed guards would not leave the area so both the Zeta greys murdered the guards Phillip Schneider was caught in the middle of this unfortuanatley and 40 secret service officers died do I agree with there deaths no it is unfortuntate and sad. History is marking its word and invasion is coming soon look at the signs implants to track people like cattle we herd why would this be a medical rechearch operation why would it.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Bob lazar and his supporters brought all this to light a long time ago... i forget the exact dates but i think he came to the public about his work for S4 and the reverse engeneering of a "recovered ufo".

The only problem is other than a couple pictures of his S4 id card and some old telephone bills the CIA and the NSA have erased everything he's ever done. For myself i believe the guy. I dont think a nuclear physicist has any reason to lie about such things... the main reason i'm posting is that this need to know information is at least 5 years.... maybe 8 or 10 years old.

like i said... i havnt read about him for a while but an invasion by Greys is no more imminent now than it ever was....... And if i'm wrong, then i'll be really excited.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Project Galleillo
Project Looking Glass
Project Side Kick

Are a need to know about now.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aeroman1

Yeah i've read up on those too... they happened most recently yes, but i would still say thats circa 2004-2005. Time travel, Anti grav and all sorts of cool things.

Your missing my main point.... If you completely believe everything you read then on that logic the grey have already landed and are among us, breeding starchildren with our wives and daughters..... dont buy that personally. But again if i'm wrong i'll be stoked.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yeah but after the Dulce incident who knows what is being planned was there a technology trade after that incident? Im going to get the truth one way or another!

top topics

join