It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan To Use HAARP Fully.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Anyone up on HAARP knows that its intended use is mainly for military applications. Any civilian sector uses are ancillary. The coming switch by the US to discontinue analog television broadcasts is a tell-tale sign that HAARP is about to be used to its full extent as an offensive weapon, both to disrupt the rest of the worlds mainstream communications and weather modification. The real reason IMO, that US television broadcasts are going digital is to minimize disruption of conventional communications state-side. The rest of the world will not know what hit them, and will not be able to communicate easily without a digital based communications network. If you think that the rest of the world will "get by", you are mistaken. The entire broadcast industry has had years to upgrade infrastructure so that it will be a seamless transition in 2009.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

we've had digital television in england for a good ten years already

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

Over the airwaves or through cable/satellite?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Both (i'm in UK also).

They way I understand it is that the band width that the old analogue signal used has become very inefficient and digital provides much more with much less bandwidth - so what with mobile phones and all sorts of other things jostling for space it was a good idea (long overdue) to free up some - of course the military will cherry pick what suits.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think what the OP meant was that the US hasn't made a forced switch to digital signals, as in its still option to receive analog if you wish.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LwSiX

What I mean is that I don't think it's a big of an issue that they are making it out to be. Every transmitter has a license to "use" bandwidth. Mobile phones are on a different part of the spectrum as television. I truly believe there is an ulterior motive of being able to use HAARP on the world without substantial disruption of communications.

new topics

top topics

join