It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Mexico Blackout sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi all,

I was looking at this article and spotted the photograph attached to it of a purported UFO recently seen.

If you have been keeping up to date with the threads here on ATS you will instantly see the similairity that another member posted, one that i believed to be time exposure over a bay in the US.

I still think that it's and aircraft but this new image really is similair

Let me know what you think..

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Here you go:

Looks very much like this one, which I thought was exposure delay:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even down to the tail blurring and three dots on top:

[edit on 13/12/07 by October]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's not that Atlas rocket, is it? The alphabet types just launched a fresh satellite recently.
-----
Doh! Never mind. I just saw the second pic. I don't think that's a spent rocket.

[edit on 12/13/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
To me, looks like a time exposure helicopter with its spotlight on, the light may have been just turned on during the shot as well. In the bottom centerish of the photo you can see a car on the street suffering from the same exposure effect.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To me Mexico should be discounted in any UFO related event. Unless the UFO is up-close or parked somewhere in Mexico and we can get a clear shot of it, we should keep away from the Mexico balloon wave and all of the Maussan lies. He has hurt ufology as a whole with his fake UFO sightings and Balloons and Dora shaped humanoids.

In my book Mexico has never had a UFO wave, simply misidentified aerial objects such as balloons, birds and such. It also has brought out the biggest fraudster in Ufology today, Jaime Maussan and his group Los Vigilantes del Cielo!

Mexico UFOs =

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by October

I believe you are correct.

If you look at the street. Either its a UFO traveling on the road or a car....but they look JUST alike

[edit on 13-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
To me, looks like a time exposure helicopter with its spotlight on, the light may have been just turned on during the shot as well. In the bottom centerish of the photo you can see a car on the street suffering from the same exposure effect.

Yep thats what it is. I thought so as soon as i saw the spot light. Didn't see the car in the bottom right. That proves its bogus.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by alanbmac]

new topics

top topics

join