It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statistics prove prescription drugs are 16,400% more deadly than terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

America was rudely awakened to a new kind of danger on September 11, 2001: Terrorism. The attacks that day left 2,996 people dead, including the passengers on the four commercial airliners that were used as weapons. Many feel it was the most tragic day in U.S. history.
Four commercial jets crashed that day. But what if six jumbo jets crashed every day in the United States, claiming the lives of 783,936 people every year? That would certainly qualify as a massive tragedy, wouldn't it?

Well, forget "what if." The tragedy is happening right now. Over 750,000 people actually do die in the United States every year, although not from plane crashes. They die from something far more common and rarely perceived by the public as dangerous: modern medicine.

According to the groundbreaking 2003 medical report Death by Medicine, by Drs. Gary Null, Carolyn Dean, Martin Feldman, Debora Rasio and Dorothy Smith, 783,936 people in the United States die every year from conventional medicine mistakes. That's the equivalent of six jumbo jet crashes a day for an entire year. But where is the media attention for this tragedy? Where is the government support for stopping these medical mistakes before they happen?

source

Think this is bad in itself? Take this into consideration: Since this report was released in June of '05, the FDA has approved 88 new drugs for use (source). I wonder if that adds up to another jet full?

I wonder if anyone will ever really do anything about it?

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

Yes the FDA and their masters in Big Pharma kill 240040 people every year on average.

This figure is an under estimate as not every death is investigated and attributed to ADR.

1.2 MILLION ARE HOSPITALISED...due to ADR.

You will note this huge number of deaths is NEVER reported in mass media.
as they get paid to advertise these lethal and very dangerous drugs.

Your doctor is a pimp for Big Pharma.

A doctor pimp in a white coat with his kindly smile.

A doctor pimp who fobs you off with dangerous drugs.

Doctor pimp who never addresses underlying causes and does not want you to be cured as your you are his money stream.

He churns out anti inflammateries,anti-biotics and painkillers and gets paid $250000 at least plus perks like free holidays given by Big Pharma to peddle their dangerous drugs.

Chemo is a fraud and a fake....566000 DIE every year from cancer in the USA alone and the success rate is only 7% over 5 years.

566000 people every year killed by cancer......................zero publicity

240040 people every year killed by Big Pharma..............zero publicity

3500 people killed by terrorists 5 years ago ---24/7 publicity/brainwashing

[edit on 14-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can't wait for the pharma apologists to hit this one....

The number of people dead in the US alone is simply staggering, I'd shudder to collate figures on a worldwide basis....It is frightening...

The scary thing is, many of the people concerned are presented with no other choice...Sure if its a simple infection/virus, you tough it out...

But with a chronic disease or cancer, how many people question what they are told ?

So very sad

People diagnosed with chronic or life threatening diseases need to seek as many opinions as they can with regard to treatment of their condition...

Great OP Icon

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Flagged and starred OP. You stated the truth. I know because I was close to death because of the drugs I was prescribed.

I was very healthy before I started going to doctors 25 yrs a ago. Over the years one pill lead to another till I was taking 14 pills a day. I was becoming more ill as well.

About 4 months ago I took myself off several of the drugs. Talked with my doctor and told him the drugs he prescribed for me were causing other major problems. He told me to stop all but 5 of the medications.

I am working on stopping those five drugs. Diet plays a big part in the success of getting off certain drugs so I am working hard to eat properly and am feeling better everyday.

The drugs were killing me slowly.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Well done for your escape from those corporate scumbags.

Care to calculate how much money you made Big Pharma in those 25 years...?

new topics

top topics

join