It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locations Of Tunnels And Alien Bases Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I’m sorry people I believe this is just another thread to gain attention and to get you all worked up and leave you on an anti-climax.

If there were these entrances to either UFO bases or military bases then they would be well concealed and/or guarded not just a hole in the ground.

A while back I did some reading on inner earth stuff and I came up with just a lot of old expedition stories and Nazi theories. Nothing credible at all, though an interesting read none-the-less.

If you do decide to go caving make sure you prepare yourself properly otherwise you might be one of those individuals that disappear.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Thats where he got his info from

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Folks, I've seen this exact file somewhere else, and as I've been assembling some info about subterreanan goings-on, I may even have it around in my stuff. While I thank the OP for bringing an interesting thread forward, I think he ought to be citing his sources instead of claiming it as his. I'll report back...
Self edit..sorry, I didn't see that this thread went to multiple pages so lots of other folks got here before me. Nice to know, though, that our collective bravo sierra detectors still work.

Still, there are issues here that bear exploring...and "The Great Lakes Triangle" is an interesting read...especially the ufo activity around Pickering Nuke, although I've never witnessed any myself.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There's an facility up- state NY that really is a large town underground, minus families and carnivals. It really is spectacularly constructed and fires the imagination, but serves a more mundane purpose than housing UFO's. It's actually a massive storage facility for corporations to back up their data in case of nuclear war. It's a whole town of buildings within an enormous cavern, but it's all storefronts with people doing corporate data work inside. I don't know about the whole complex, and heard there's even a lake, but despite the marvel I don't see there being much more to it than that.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i find this thread really interesting. i live near Seattle in between mt Rainier. I can't say that i would actually go exploring a vast mountatin range, But its perfect for an underground military base. Mountainous jagged terrain in some area's, Dense vegitation and foilage, raging rivers, topped off with a low-to-none population for miles.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

What directions? The "directions" posted in this thread are loose descriptions of area's. There are no specifics, no exact entrance coordinates, nothing.

I dont believe you've been to a single base. Prove me wrong.

I concur. Only three words come to mind after reading all this....

Source And Proof.

The OP seems to be more of a cute and paste job than anything else. Plus the poster did a great job of avoiding the questions of proof and source of the information.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

The fact that the OP has not come back to comment on his/her assertion of visiting these bases speaks volumes for the truthfulness of his/her case.

I think this thread should simply be closed for lack of evidence to back up claims made.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

I think this thread should simply be closed for lack of evidence to back up claims made.

Normaly I'd agree with you. I say there's nothing more to add.
But let this thread slowly go into "slumber", and give me a few weeks to check it out the Joinville Area, since I have already mapped many of the caves and "abandon mines" around here.
Next saturday (december 22) I'll make a first expedition to one of those places.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Hello,

I would like to add to this gentleman´s information that most tunnels that lead to underground cities are in the following Brazilian states of: Mato Grosso do Sul, Mato Grosso, Rondônia, Amazonas, Minas Gerais, Goias, Amapá, Roraima and Pará. There is one entrance in the city of Rio de Janeiro (Pedra da Gávea)....these tunnels were built by ET civilizations long before Atlantis and its history will be known by the general public shortly

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
reply to post by Sator

Hello,

I would like to add to this gentleman´s information that most tunnels that lead to underground cities are in the following Brazilian states of: Mato Grosso do Sul, Mato Grosso, Rondônia, Amazonas, Minas Gerais, Goias, Amapá, Roraima and Pará. There is one entrance in the city of Rio de Janeiro (Pedra da Gávea)....these tunnels were built by ET civilizations long before Atlantis and its history will be known by the general public shortly

All right then, I'll be the first to ask this time. Where did you here that from??? a link to a source maybe????? I'm not quite sure how you would come up with that conclusion or that any disclosure on the subject will come "shortly" unless you have some pretty extreme evidence to back that one up. I'm very open minded, and i do believe that we've been visited and probably still are. But these statements need some proof please, thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Anyone here ever watch the show "Lost Worlds" on the History Channel?

LOST WORLDS - THC

Maybe someday in the future that show will be airing all the secret underground worlds that are presently used today

[edit on 18-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would like to see this thread left open as well....

Does anyone have any information about caves in New York State that are on public lands or on private lands?

I am not talking about Howe Caverns or places that are open to the public.

Private lands would be preferable, as I could work out a cooperative agreement with the owner to set up my survival base on his property in exchange for his use of my gear in the event of "Situation X".

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Prepare for "situation x" as follows:

Step 1: Get out of New York.

Step 2: Keep going.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Prepare for "situation x" as follows:

Step 1: Get out of New York.

Step 2: Keep going.

LOL

The survival base I have now in New York State is far enough from the city and the coastline and high enough in the mountains that I think it will be a good place to ride out most situation x scenarios. There are abundant natural resources, wildlife, and multiple fresh water sources. It is well stocked with firearms, ammunition, and survival gear. There is also the option of going mobile further up into nearby uninhabited mountains if needed.

However, I really would like to set up an underground fallback location in case the surface becomes unlivable, as is being predicted in many threads here. I have been searching the nearby mountains for caves but have been unsuccessful so far. I do not want to ask any of the locals about cave locations as it is a very small community and I do not want word getting out about my survival cave if I find one. I wonder if the USGS or some other source has a list of caves in my area?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by craig732]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

Keep in mind the geological cataclysm would be bad for cave dwellers. Stay mobile. If you feel the need for a cave, I would suggest a sizeable underground bunker in a mountainous location would probably suffice.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ah, God dam......

I had just finished writing some big reply for this, and my computer just shutdown before posting.... so, I'm just gonna say this:

-I'm still going underground this next weekend.
-I don't believe I'm going to find a tunnel to the "lost hidden cities" or whatever, because I'm going to a well known place, BUT
-This is just practicing, since I never explored caves deeper than 5 meters.
-I bought new gear for underground exploration, and want to test them.
-I made a schedule for every weekend until late May (all caves on different spots where I believe there may be caves and tunnels not well known by many people).
-If such "hidden" tunnels do exist around here, I'll find them.

If this thread remains open, I'll keep everyone posted.

Peace

PS.: No, I'm not an "Alien Geek", nor a "survivalist" (whatever) I just have a lot of fun camping and hiking among nature and if I can put my energy on finding something that I think will just blow our minds, I will do just that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join