It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was your favorite Xmas gift as a kid?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looking back at all the great Christmas's i've had,along with all the great gifts,I caught myself thinking back to when I was young(Yes there was a time when I was young,lol).
And I started remembering all the wonderful gifts I got as a kid.
What were your special/great gifts you got as a kid on Xmas morning?

Heres my most memorable.......

"Nintendo"
--------------

"Voltron"
--------------

"Huffy Bike"
----------------

"Atari"
----------------

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There's been lots of good ones over the years, but the one I remember the most was when I was about twelve years old.

All the presents had been opened and I thought that was everything. Then dad told me to look in behind the tree and there was a long box stashed out of sight.
I saw my name and ripped into it already knowing what it was.

I got a really nice .177 pellet gun, something I had wanted for a couple years.
The squirrels and pigeons were never safe again after that.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The Power Wheels jeep, one classy ride. This was one of my favs as a kid, I got many hours of enjoyment riding around in my jeep.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ahhh the good ole days...

Anyone remeber the electronic remote control racing games.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol oh for me it had to be Poochi!

baby skates

and the Get Along Gang,

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Before game systems with racing based games we had this:

I would laugh for hours as me and my brother would take our Smash Up Derby cars and run them into each other full blast. Call us destructive. The whole idea of the toy was to crash two cars into each other and see who could do the most "damage" to the other car. Pure entertainment.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
GI Joe with the underwater thing. My brother and I as like most others had trouble getting to sleep XMass Eve.
But I certainly recall waking up on Christmas morn and finding GI Joe and his aqua gear.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Oh yeah!

To this day that is one of my favorite Christmas gifts. Not #1, but right there.

It sounds corny, and maybe it is, but my favorite thing when I was little wasn't so much what was under the tree, but the tree itself. That's what I remember more than anything else from Christmas's past. The beautiful green fir tree, with the ornaments and tinsel. To this day, I can remember every single one of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The greatest gift I ever got for Christmas (as a kid) was a Sega Genisis. Boy that was the most exited I think I ever was! I was 5 or 6 at the time.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The most favorite Christmas gift I got was a record player. The kind with the spindle that played 45's and 78's.

I wore that thing out. My friends and I danced all over the house listening to my record player.

We've really come a long way from the old 45 records. My desk is so full of electronic gizmo's and gadgets I have no room to even write a grocery list.

new topics

top topics

join