It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cd-rom's are poisonous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
cd-rom's are poisonous
www.metatech.org/index.html has an article called "Poisoned CD?" half way down here saying that back in 1994 the way cd-rom's were made changed. they say cd-rom's are poisonous & seem to be used for m-i-n-d control when near a PC, & work up to 26 feet away. another person wrote in to confirm the same thing. audio CDs they say are ok.

It's another reason I'm glad I moved to Linux Mandriva 2007/8 - all I need is 1 dvd-rom which I now keep outside away from my home.

[edit on 12-12-2007 by prost]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
prost, provide a link to the story, not a link to a massive index of stories.

if you cannot provide a link to the actual story, the thread will be closed.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
prost, provide a link to the story, not a link to a massive index of stories.

if you cannot provide a link to the actual story, the thread will be closed.

I'll help out.

www.metatech.org...

Interesting read. I'm not familiar with whatever kind of diagnosis this guy is using though.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
thanks for the appropriate link.

carry on

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It doesn't look like the story provided anything to back up the claim. Where are the tests done by this scientist?? Unless I missed something it seems kind of far fetched...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh my goodness!

My mother (who is quite the pack rat) has been saving all the free software CD's that come in the mail non-stop. There must be dozens of them. She flips them over and uses them as coasters for dinner parties (they really look quite pretty on the table, all these mirrored coasters under her crystal glasses and candlesticks).

Meanwhile, Dad has been having serious lapses of memory that continue to alarm me. They both have been acting odd for the past year or so and I thought it was just their age.

I guess I can test this theory by sneaking in when they aren't home and raiding her stash?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be real? This whole site is obviously an ad for this guys energy manipulation therapy website. Is Kinesiology even a real word? I didnt read the whole thing because I was too busy laughing, but looks like about 3/4 of that story was an ad. If cd roms were used for any sort of mind control, i think I would be in serious trouble.

Also, if you feel like crap, call a doctor. Don't go to your buddy with a made up word for a title.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamneldon
Is Kinesiology even a real word?

. . .

Also, if you feel like crap, call a doctor. Don't go to your buddy with a made up word for a title.

Kinesiology is a real word. My husband has a Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology. It's basically the science of human movement. He had to take a lot of biology classes, anatomy, and so forth. A lot of people who are personal trainers are Kinesiologists. It's also pretty much the basis of most Sports Medicine programs.

That part, at least, was not made up. I am tired, and so I didn't read the rest of the website.

Here's a link to Louisiana State University's Kinesiology Department:
LSU- Kinesiology Department

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

I stand corrected. It was more of a sarcastic question than anything though. lol. I should have emoted better. I still think my original point still stands. I still believe the original site to be nothing more than an advertisement. Also, I still say go to the doc if you are sick.

top topics

join