It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real reason weed wont be legel!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the reason is that the government cant make money off of it.
if they sell them like "cigs." with tax knowone will buy them cause you can grow your own for free. no tax. the usa is so messed up , becasue of greed.

1.) biggest killer today- tobacco - 2,600 people in usa 1.2 million a day worldwide. 1.8 billion people in the world and 18% smoke tobacco.

2.) alcohol kills 100,000 a day in usa. worldwide?

3.) other drugs hundreds of thousands worldwide.

4.) weed kill 0 in usa. worldwide 0

knowone in history has died from weed. weed helps with cancer and other
medical problems. religons have used and still use weed for there religon. weed grows wild , they cant stop it , it will happen no matter what and people all over the world will still continue to smoke it. there is no point in fighting somthing you cant win. its not that bad , dont get me wrong smoking is bad for you but it helps people. (weed does) it does hurt people like other drugs like cheese or crack Etc. coffee is worse than weed and coffee is legel? why? powderd caffeine can kill people but still drink it. so if you think weed is bad and should be burned and never used again, then you tell the people that need it for medical reasons they cant have it, believe me you will piss off half of the usa.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
sorry friend. but marijuana does not kill you instantly. it takes years and years for it to burn your brain and cause dead cells to collapse. smoking weed is not a mortal killer, but it kills your train of thought and that's why it's illegal and very bad for you.

would you rather do a drug that kills you today or tomorrow? And would you rather breathe clear air than not?

conclusion. don't smoke the weed and put the pipe down. your friend. jedimiller.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Which would you say kills more people; weed or automobiles? Which one kills more children? Now is it really justified that something is illegal because it is harmful when there are countless examples of government allowing things to be used, sold, bought even though they pose a substantial risk to life and limb?

The OP is most likely correct in their conclusions about why it is illegal, not to mention that drug crimes are big business for law enforcement and corporate penal institutions.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i didnt say that weed kills you instantly did i........

top topics

join