It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any "presidential" Kennedys left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I always wondered this. No real reason other than the JFK presidency intrigues me (it was well before my time).

Are there any direct bloodline Kennedys that look to be or could be on a presidential path?

Also, was JFK Jr. ever known to be or rumored to be considering a run for office (whether the House, Senate, or Presidency)?

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity!

Edit: Just want to clarify I'm not talking about for 08, but more along the lines of 12, 16, 20...

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Cutwolf]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Aside from Ted Kennedy (US Senator) and Patrick Kennedy (US Congressman) I dont think any of them have really gotten into politics. Ironically both Ted and Pat have had famous DUI incidents!

As for JFK Jr. I dont think he really had an interest. He may have tried to run for some office and lost the election though but im not really sure.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf
was JFK Jr. ever known to be or rumored to be considering a run for office (whether the House, Senate, or Presidency)?

I heard rumors that he was considering politics in the future. Those rumors came out just before he died in the plane crash. I also heard rumors that he was thinking of working with HILLARY in some capacity when she eventually ran for president.

Just rumors though. I am not in a position to know any more than that.

As far as any 'presidential' Kennedys left - JFK was it - and if he ran today he would be defeated. His medical conditions, drug use, and his womanizing would have disqualified him early in the vetting process.

join