It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They didn't think the buildings would collapse..."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

this may be off topic and as such i apologize but i think i need some clarification on something jack posted above.

now, my understanding of "false flag attack" is one where our govt actually pulls the whole operation in order to further their own agendas under the guise of legitimacy. ie, "they" attack us and blame someone else so we can attack them in retalliation.

so, by suggesting that pearl harbor was a false flag attack, are you then also suggesting that the us govt built a squadron of japanese style aircraft and had us airmen attacking pearl harbor?

if not, then its not really the classic definition of a falseflag attack then is it?

i only bring this up as with all of the "lingo" thrown around in the conspiracy forums, i think its important that we try to be as articulate as possible. afterall, if one describes pearl as a ff attack and then suggests that 911 was another ff attack, someoen not familiar with the lingo may then start to think that you as the poster actually mean something other than what you do, and is that a good thing?

/offtopic

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

Thank you for rendering clarification. My own concept of "false-flag" involves both covert direct-action, and intelligence manipulation which perhaps could be coined "false-flag by proxy." In other words, letting your enemy do your own dirty work for you. This is what I think happened with Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

I think we deliberately provoked Japan, by cutting off their oil and rubber supplies. They really had no beef with the US up until then, so really their attack was not ideological, but with specific military intent to secure war material or reprisal in denial of that which had been promised. America decided to flex its economic muscle to get into the war. I think there may even be some level of high-level guilt over this considering how much better Japan was treated after the war in comparison with Germany.

As far as 9/11 goes, I think US intelligence services intentionally "left the door open" while at the same time coordinating a campaing to magnify the effect of the event. I think they even were able to specifically point al-Qaeda in the direction of the Twin Towers.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
On the connection between Guliani and David Rockefeller, I found this video on you tube from 1993. Click here to open in seperate page.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo5qNtflqV0]

[edit on 12/21/0707 by jackinthebox]

<< 1  2   >>

join