It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.com emails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I know S.O. said they are closed, but what if I don't care about spam and antivirus...I'll just buy the email without any of that...is that ok?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"...but what if I don't care about spam and antivirus"

From the last I read and understood on this USAMRIID, ATS e-mail accounts are no longer available, period.
Sorry.

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
From the last I read and understood on this USAMRIID, ATS e-mail accounts are no longer available, period.

Is it temporary or permanent?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Period, means permanent, in most cases.

xn

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Since it's pop3, you could use outlook, outlook express, netscape mail & news, mozilla mail, or even thunderbird, which means you could use nav or another antivirus software, plus with mozilla mail, netscape mail, and thunderbird it has filters to get rid of spam. In my opinion, I think these email addresses should still be available, but there should be a warning that states that ats is not responsible for any spam or viruses that you might get. The warning should also state that if you buy one of these email addresses that you're responsible for running antivirus software and filtering out spam. I always wanted an abovetopsecret.com email address, so I was saving up for one.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

As far as I am aware, it is indefinitely. Thats the best answer that I can give surfup.
Perhaps SkepticOverlord will see this and further address it, but I am sure that it may well be as mentioned: indefinite.

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join