It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things when your Camping

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I heard this story that one of my dad's friends told me about this thing called the Ona-Pona "funny name"
I laughed it of but he showed me a picture of a cow that had been eaten up a tree.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Gotta love them campfire stories!!
How about posting those pictures?

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I cant I dont have a scanner and also I think the guy died a couple of months ago, was it....Cancer of the liver.

ID

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't mean to sound rude but perhaps you should have gathered a bit more information before you posted. It would appear as though you have little testimony and no corroborating evidence to speak of. I am sure this is an interesting story but nothing can be gained from it based on the scrap of information you provided.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Like you said CAMP FIRE STORY'S I just stated mine as it may of inclined others to post theirs, Infomation or no infomation you have to belive that there may well be other unknown creatures out there.

ID

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
All you gave was an odd name and a vague statement about eating a cow up a tree. Please realize that I am not trying to attack you I simply can make nothing out of the information you gave. Perhaps if you could share more details your story would make a little more sense. Also you mention another unknown creature, but you don't give a description of it at all, what did it look like, how tall was it etc.? There may be another unknown creature out there but no one can tell based on this information.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I did nothing of the sort i did not state more Creature(s)
I simply sagested that there may be more strange animals. BUT if you do want names, details

Acording to meny there may be a black puma like cat running around in rural Victoria, Acording to several eye witness's it was a rather large black cat almost as big as a Large dog and had been "Acused" of killing sheep and other livestock in the area.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wait.....so did the tree eat the cow, or did the cow eat the tree??

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately most of the times when I was camping I was inebriated so I know I saw things but can't be sure if they were real of not.

There are lots of bigfoot stories about camping expeditions though.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've heard the same story you have too, I dunno if its made up or not. All i remember is that my dad told me a while back some ppl found a dead cow up a tree and they dont know how it happened. He didnt say anything about it being eaten...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've heard similar tales...

Hey Thor... you know this puma thing your talking about... you know theres one supposedly in the blue mountains west of sydney as well... some lady got footage of it playing (fighting) with her cat i think... it was all over the sydney news a couple of years back...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah I think there may be one there too also I read some were on the internet "cant remember the site" that a stalker/hunter shot and killed one and gave it to the monash university and never heard any thing about it from them,

Government Coverup

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
.....wow that's something that I've never heard of. Killer trees in the wild? possibly a good chance of an undisovered species...but to eat a cow?

ID

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Trees cannot eat cows. Something may very well have dragged that cow into a tree but trees themselves do not have the proper parts to do that. The only thing close would be a Venus Fly trap which would not work on that large of a scale. Sorry no cow eating trees, there is a lot I will go for but that is just ruled out by common sense.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
HOLY # ITS THE TRIFFIDS!!! RUN RUN RUN!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
get that old stove fired up! I got meself a tree to cut

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The scariest thing i saw when camping was my fat hairy friend walk around nude playing with himself... maybe the cow saw it too, and then ran up the tree and ripped itself apart to save itself from those memories... i know i was close to doing it

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
lol sounds terrifying.
:so04:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Whoops I ment that the tree was eaten up a tree: no5t a tree eating the cow.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thor
Whoops I ment that the tree was eaten up a tree: no5t a tree eating the cow.

YOu mean the COW was eaten up the tree right? not the TREE eaten up the tree? i knew what you meant

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join