It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dieing in your dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well now that I am registered I have broken the barrier of laziness and therefore have no reason not to post, so anyway i was just wantign everyone (who has) to share their expierences with dieing in their dreams and what happened after they died.

my first time i died in my sleep I was dreaming i was living at my old house sleeping in my bed and when i woke up a man had broken in and shot me in the face with a shot gun and my head basically exploded and everything with black and it was like all silent then i guess i started a new dream after wards it was a while ago but it was the first one i had so im not lilely to forget it

my most recent one, oddly enough, also took place in that same house in that same room only this time my sister killed me by slitting my throat only this time i actually became a spirit after everything went black and i tried to warn my mom that she killed me haha

what about you guys?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Dear Gabriel,
it's not so much the specific details of the dream itself what matters - it's the specifics of the "daytime" life at the time of your dreams what matters the most.

"Dying" in your dreams usually means that a part of you and/or your life that you consider vital, at least in your perception of yourself, has ran its course or is undergoing profound change.

And it's usually for the best.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
wow. very interesting. but unfortunately i have never died in my dreams yet. i have tried on numerous occasions though. before actually falling asleep i would concentrate on dying or being killed in various ways but to no avail, my dreams stayed mostly happy.

actually, i always thought it was impossible to die in your dreams.
but i guess not.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gabriel Monroe
my sister killed me by slitting my throat only this time i actually became a spirit after everything went black and i tried to warn my mom that she killed me

Would it be too far-fetched to assume that your sister really is "killing" you
(at least from your point of view)?

And did your mother listen to you?

That's important. Think about it: about your REAL relationship with your sister and your mother.

That's precisely why dreams are your friends. ; )

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I experianced it once 5 years back or so. I was at a bush meeting or something with my girlfriend. There where lots of people all on big stands with big speakers . Then the speaker system got hijacked by Osama (no kidding -_-) and I guess I heard arabic or something. Then a A-bom fell from the sky there was a flash and then vast blackness.

It was a weird dream very vivid and I still remember most of it and I dont normally.

I didnt know of anything of what I knew back then and im allot less afraid for death. Its only more proof for me for the fear they put into people.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I died in my dreams once. I was in a parking lot and a man in blue mechanics attire, dark hair with a goatee came up behind me with a gun. I dropped to my knees and he shot me in the back of my head. I can still vividly remember the exact point in which the bullet hit. I could feel it in my dream. It wasn't painful, felt more like being hit with a blunt object. Then I began to "tingle" and everything went black. I woke up soon after. This was several years ago and I can still remember it like it was last night.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've had a few. I can only remember the most recent one though. I was driving around a curvy mountain road and slid off the road. I don't remember hitting the bottom or anything. I pretty much woke up when I knew it was over.

Sometimes I wonder if dreams are memories, or maybe experiences of other people. I find I'm usually someone else in the dream, complete with a life of memories.

And LOL@AgentViolet for trying to induce a death dream. They're not much fun... though probably because they usually come as a surprise. If it's intentional the experience won't be the same.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
when i died in one of my dreams i was ripped apart by a tornado, was painfull too i slowly died , only chunks of skin where ripped off very slowly. when i did i came back as the masa chief -what is i go do?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I dreamt of dying by the hands of an executioner, who was standing to my left. My hands were tied behind my back. I was wearing a long white gown and my long dark hair was disheveled.

There was a stone wall to my right with maybe two torches attached to the wall that dimly lighted the air.

One person in front of me was also in the same uncomfortable position where our feet were tucked underneath and our heads bowed down in submission.

The date of my death was August 19 when that long wooden axe came down on my neck, not once, but twice because the first blow was not successful. Both strikes were painless.

I remember hovering above my body after the second strike of the long wooden axe before I awoke from my dream.

top topics

join