It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer treatment hidden for American Public?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I read this today online and I knew that the government was covering up treatments to make more money through drug manufacturing.

I thought it was an interesting article sorry if this is a repost, I'm new here.

www.isecureonline.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Would not surprise me.

See, in a way these conspiracies can be wrapped up in one phrase: The insane workings of the ego.

Ego means different things to different people.
For the most part Im referring to the defunct ego (the false self as the Christian, or Paul called it).

The defunct ego takes the 'story' as literal and only sees from its perspective.

This is the root to the worlds problems.

Egos are going to eventually eliminate themselves through its own fear.

The point is, ego 'tightens' and clamps down on a certain concept or idea and wont let go. In this case its about control. (the one thing no one can have...nor do they need to have, and ironically the one thing the ego wants the most. It never wants what 'is'...if it did it would not be 'ego' anymore, and we would all live at peace in love (acceptance of ourselves and each other.)

So in this insanity it is more feasible to keep people sick as long as they can, so it can feed off of its energy like a vampire. (allegories, dont get lost in them please.)
And all the while it can profit from the illnesses and ensure that they dont recover...as a positive vibe on a world wide level, would spell the end of negativity...or the ego.

Might not sound that straight forward. But I highly recommend Echart Tolle's audio book "The New Earth" as it explains the nature of the human dilemma nicely. (I typically recommend for people to skip past the first 3 segments of the CD to get into more of the meat of it. But the beginning is nice as well.)

peace

dAlen

join