It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Treason on the high seas"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
ussliberty.wordpress.com...

I had never heard of this story before. It is a first hand account of the attack on the USS Liberty back in the 60's. The writer claims that it was an attack by Israel to try and draw the US into war. He claims that it was coordinated between the US and Israel to try and frame Egypt for it as a justification for war.

At the end he even offers a $10,000 reward if anyone can prove their claims wrong. It is a very thought provoking read for sure.

Here is a snippet:

"June 8, 1967 I was a 20 year old 3rd class petty officer in damage control at the time of this sneak attack from our so-called ally, Israel. We were identified as American and friendly many hours before the slaughter began at 2:00 P.M.

The Israeli jet aircraft were ruthless and stubborn in their attempt to sink and murder all hands aboard. They hit every antennae on our ship, no accident for sure. The Israeli reconnaissance aircraft took pictures of our ship in the morning hours, nothing was missed. The attacking aircraft dropped napalm on the bridge of our ship to burn us alive."

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Check Story about Secret Cargo stolen in attack, U- something, or was it P-something, Very TOPSECRET. CAUTION Very HOT story

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Do you have any links to this story? I am honestly surprised that this was the only response to this article. I thought it was pretty astonishing.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I am honestly surprised that this was the only response to this article. I thought it was pretty astonishing.

This is not news. This has been discussed here several times. A quick search and I came up with this thread

Here are the results of an ATS search for USS Liberty

Check them out, there is some interesting info on them.

CT

Edit for spelling

[edit on 16/12/2007 by Conspiracy Theorist]

new topics

top topics

join