It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Disinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertfae
Since starting my investigation, I've put my career on hold and am just staying in my current position

In a ironic twist, the price you are paying is your life.

Let me float an idea; have you considered perhaps recruiting talents immediately available such as Sys_config and Siddharta on a voluntary human interest basis? I am sure there are others, these two stand out though of recent memory as their style is dogged ! and thorough.

Hell, I'll even share blackbooks, if you think it is helpful. Still, think about the line, where you want it, or you will be caught in that twist.

edit: 'o' in through

[edit on 2/19/2008 by Matyas]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Let me float an idea; have you considered perhaps recruiting talents immediately available such as Sys_config and Siddharta on a voluntary human interest basis? I am sure there are others, these two stand out though of recent memory as their style is dogged ! and thorough.

Hell, I'll even share blackbooks, if you think it is helpful. Still, think about the line, where you want it, or you will be caught in that twist.

recruiting talents for what? I can't ask someone to get involved in this and possibly get killed. I know what I'm doing, and can control that somewhat. I can't control what others do, and honestly, if they do the wrong thing, that can get me or my family hurt.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're asking though... help in what way?
I don't know Siddharta.. but Sys_config from my experience appears to be a bit paranoid already, as that person tried to say in a post of mine that I had a specific IP address and apparently changed it or something.. when what they were getting was the IP of my site, which is host off of godaddy.. I don't have a clue what that was about, or why.. but if this person is already that weirded out over something like my sites IP address what would happen if one of the bad people did something to them?
I'm not trying to pick on that person.. but you see what I'm saying? I can't control what others do... and I can't have someone freaking out and paranoid all the time dealing with this.
If I'm wrong in understanding your question, please let me know..
Rachel aka desertfae

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfaeI know what I'm doing, and can control that somewhat. I can't control what others do, and honestly, if they do the wrong thing, that can get me or my family hurt.

If these be adults, they can choose whether to pick up your burden. If you are as honest with them as you are with me, your job is done. And truth be told, since you have gone public with this, anyone, anywhere, could begin searching and researching, which may or may not result in your perceived fears.

It is impossible to predict the impact, especially the long term ones. And you cannot hold yourself responsible for that, not to mean to be irresponsible, but not to be responsible for what you cannot control. You are just going to have to keep the faith and learn to live with what happens.

Maybe Sys_config is paranoid, but that could be an asset. There be many here who specialize in research, uncovering documents and exposing the truth. In one way you do have an obligation to protect your family, but you also owe it to them to have a legacy.

And with such great resources at your disposal, you also owe it to yourself to delegate enough authority so you can get your life back. Who's gonna care about the circumstances surrounding your father's death if you are a nobody? Take the promotions, buy a home, improve your living conditions, and the seeds you plant in the interim will grow to fruition, both revealing those dark issues to the light of day and leaving a legacy your children will be proud of.

My mentor, you know who he is, once told me, "Opperknockity tunes his guitar only once". I never forgot it.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I looked at both pages and couldn't distinguish each groups homophobia from the others.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The best disinformation agents are those that don't know they are one. It's all about playing the shell game, with key players just creating...noise. They play this noise off of the true disinformation agents, the UFO/Conspiracy/Etc community - and these people, people like us. are perfect for this. It's easy to feed the machine, until there's so much smoke, it's hard to pick out those that are just playing the simple shell game, they just seem part of those lost in the smoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join