It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics: SimiusDei on His Soapbox - Ron Paul and other things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
PODcast:

SimiusDei on His Soapbox - Ron Paul and other things.

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** Please, if you are offended or upset by "foul" language, avoid this podcast like the plague.

length: 21:17
file: ptspod_2685.mp3
size: 19952k
feed: pts

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow !!!!! You're really good at doin' these Podcasts bro ...... I'd like to thank ya for all the stuff you've done on this site so far .... you truly are an Legend !!!!!!
( quich shout out to my Avenger buddies......... Lori .........Hannah ........ Joe ......... Sean )

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
like you SimiusDei I can not figure out for the life of me why people cant see whats going on. Its unbelievable! Why do people just not care?
Ron Paul is a no brainier folks!
Keep it real...

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good podcast, and it's refreshing to hear those F-bombs again. It makes me feel nervous when people aren't swearing.

I definitely share your frustrations, my friend. Ron Paul is the only plausible candidate that actually has enough momentum to take the primary. I believe there are other men, Kucinich, Gravel, and Biden, namely, who want to go about the same radical reform of our current "sneak" government but are far from that sort of momentum needed and already carried by the Ron Paul campaign. I also have concerns about supporters of those men might actually waste votes that could contribute to Ron Paul's cause.

The thing that gets me is Ron Paul "bashing."

WTF, is wrong with people? The only types I see openly bashing Ron Paul are the naive, the "neo-Conservative" crowd, and universal health care idiots. All of which, I will gladly dissect now.

The Naive - People from all walks of life who don't understand the negative repercussions of just "anybody" getting into office. They believe they will be given a choice of two people and that's how it works. They conform to popular thought and opinion instead of having any sort of rational deconstruction of information. For example, you could show a person the color/shade/hue of white. They say to themselves "Okay, that's white." You tell them that white is actually all colors, and they say "No! That is white! End of discussion!" Same kind of people who believe "The news said Ron Paul is a nut and I can definitely believe it! Hillary or Guiliani... Wait, that's who's running, right? Which ones the elephant?"

The neo-Conservative Crowd - The men and women who've fallen victim to the mass amounts of fear through media. They are the watchers of the constant imaginative threat. They follow the likes of people who are "tough on terror." They also do care a lot about their families and want a person who has some sense of morality. That of which they gladly eat up when insincere candidates pose at your daily photo op with all sorts of kids, their mothers, and their puppies. Though these men and women flip flop on every issue involving social morality, and some even have a constant desire to take pictures in drag. "He looks good in a skirt and he's ready to nuke some Islamofascist countries! Hell yeah, boys!"

The Universal Health Care Idiots - "I saw Sicko. Even though we only parallel those countries in several instances of any relevance, it's the only issue I disagree with him on, Kucinich 2008! And shot out to Michael Moore! He's so K3wLz!!" Universal health care has a very deceiving appeal to it. Who doesn't want everyone around them to be covered if they were to ever get sick? Everybody, right? But the same government that has proven itself, even by nature to be completely untrustworthy and ruled by a majority of people out for their own well being/benefit. You want to pour mass funds into another government program that will fail us like the rest of our social programs? Put it on the open market and have the MARKET compete for OUR business. Don't allot a market to have complete authority over your decisions. That's a dangerous move.

new topics

top topics

join