It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT! ALERT! TOP STORY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I was just wondering how everyone feels about the insertion of ATSNN storys in every forum on the site. I have no problem with the quality of storys, our reporters are all great, but don't you think it's a bit over the top to stick the storys in every forum, distracting it's orignal purpose~? I find this distracting and slightly irritating, maybe I'm the only one.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I was just wondering how everyone feels about the insertion of ATSNN storys in every forum on the site. I have no problem with the quality of storys, our reporters are all great, but don't you think it's a bit over the top to stick the storys in every forum, distracting it's orignal purpose~? I find this distracting and slightly irritating, maybe I'm the only one.

Nope your definately not the only one Earthtone. I find that just as annoying as you do if not more. They need to get rid of that. It's what the headlines on the ats main page is for....hell it's for atsnn.com in general...they should stay there.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Nope your definately not the only one Earthtone.

It's what the headlines on the ats main page is for....hell it's for atsnn.com in general...they should stay there.

God to know jeffrey, thanks. I just want to make sure this isn't seen as an attack on ATSNN in general, which i respect. However you are right, that is what the headline boxy thingy is for, the headlines, they certainly shouldn't be getting in the way of the conspioracy talk in every other forum...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's being addressed.
The hack attacks have kind of taken top priority, you know.

-B.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's being addressed.
The hack attacks have kind of taken top priority, you know.

-B.

Ok, I understand this is not at all a priority for ATS staff, just thought I'd bring it up, didn't realise this was already a subject covered in Board questions, sorry. Thanks for the info Banshee.

top topics

join