It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 dreams random dreams of mine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
First off, don't think i'm some sort of psychopath, I can't help what I dream about, it just happens.

3 dreams, 3 nights in a row. If anyone can give me a little insight as to what they may mean, it would be greately appreciated.

1st dream:
This one is a little faded, but i'll try my best to remember.
(I was on some sort of pond with some random person. Not knowing why I was there, I just, looked around a bit. Didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary, until the person I was with, pulled a sheet from a dead body. I looked at the body, feeling uneasy. The man put a rope around the bodys next, then tossed the body into the pond, tying the rope around a collapsed tree in the pond. I didn't know what the hell was going on, but I was freaking out in my mind, as well as my stomach. The body sank, but it was hanging by the collapsed tree.)
I really don't know what the dream about, or why I dreamt it for that matter. I didn't watch any movies regarding serial killers or anything, so it's a big awe to me.

2nd Dream: This one is a little blurry also. This one was 2 nights ago.
(All I really remember is, me holding some sort of sub-machine gun. I don't know why I had it, but it was a concern to me. Considering I don't own anyguns, or haven't held one in quite a few years. I remember being yelled at by multiple people to, "turn around, turn the f*** around"! I don't know why, maybe someone was behind me. I don't know. But for some reason I didn't turn around, I was too frightened. And I couldn't shake the gun, it was like it was glued to my hands. I looked up at the one of the men who was yelling at me, he seemed to be dressed like an officer. He continued yelling the same hting over and over, but with a more angered tone. I looked back down at my gun, then at the man. I told him I didn't know what to do, then.. He shot me in the chest twice. The weird thing was, I felt it. Now, I don't know how it feels to be shot. But I sure as hell felt something. Like a jabbing sensation. I immediately fell to my side, dropping the gun. I immediately burst into tears, and started cursing I guess. Then I felt sleepy. Then woke up!)
This is the dream that was most odd to me. I literally woke up in tears, and in a cold sweat. I had been asleep for some time, not moving an inch for hours. In my dream, I don't remember the enviroment, I just remember that it was really quiet. And that I could feel alot of static in my head, and my ears. I don't sleep with a television on, so it wasn't that. This one especially has me wondering.

3rd Dream: Lastnight?
A typical falling dream. kinda. I was falling with other people, but didn't know who. Ugh, I seen them all hit, but I didn't. Usually I hit in a dream, but this time, something held me back. Wasn't a pretty sight watching people hit either, i'll tell you that much.

Are these considered nightmares? If so, why would I be having them everynight like this? This bothers me, alot.
I'll see what I dream of tongiht, and i'll report back tomorrow evening.

Thanks in advanced!

-Mad

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Didn't really have a dream lastnight. Just pitch black. But I had a spinning sensation all night. Like I was sleeping on a rotating bed, kina weird.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have "nightmares" almost every night. Have since I was kid, and never remember a time when I haven't had them.

I don't think you're crazy, because I don't think I am crazy and have dreams like this, too.

Often, I dream about incredibly violent scenarios. To make it worse, the details are incredibly realistic. I am not a violent person at all, and in fact I can't stand to watch violent movies or anything!

Sometimes, I dream about horrible stuff, and then a few days later on the news there is some terrible story that gives me deja vu because of those dreams.

I don't know what it means, so sorry I can't help with that. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHypnoToad

Thanks. Yeah, i've dreamt of so many weird and violent scenarios, I begin to question myself! :\ Sometimes I almost feel as if these aren't my dreams, or like they're being forced into my head.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Had a weird dream with physical results.

I was walking home in my dream. I was walking forever! But when I got home, I felt relieved. I swear, in my dream I was okay. I wasn't depressed or anything, if anything, I felt happy. So back to my dream. I canme in from my side door, the on ner my kitchen. Came in, threw by sweater and backpack on the floor. I walked over to where I keep the knives, gradding the smallest and sharpest one. I turned on some easlylistening music, then sat in my living room floor.

Then I woke up.

But I woke up with cuts all over my left arm. I'm worried as all hell. I've never done anything like that. Never thought of "cuts". It' NOT relieving that' for sure, It just loos.....mutilating.

I woke up on the living room floor. Right where I had sat in my dream. The music was playing, but I didn't see a knife. Was I sleep walking? I'm confused about this.

top topics

join