It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Paul has low polling numbers you ask? Listen to this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
digg.com...

This is just ridiculous. I don't understand why they would set up the system in such a way. I mean, doesn't the phone have 10 digits? I think that's more than enough to cover each candidate.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Mind explaining what this is for those of us who can't listen to an audio file at the moment?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
basically press a number corresponding to a candidate. ron paul was not listed. they stopped at number 7. they had more numbers to use but he was excluded.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Alright, so what kind of poll was this? Just some local poll or a national phone poll?

Just find it a bit amusing Paul supporters are always coming up with "reasons" why he isn't doing so well.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Alright, so what kind of poll was this? Just some local poll or a national phone poll?

Just find it a bit amusing Paul supporters are always coming up with "reasons" why he isn't doing so well.

I think this poll has to be a joke or something. IMC Polling has to be a joke. Check out this article on their website:

Source Article

It just doesn't seem to me that this is real. If it is real, it shouldn't be taken seriously. I don't even know who Vermin Supreme is, but i can guarantee you he's not going to be winning the primary in NH.

Ron Paul supporters are partly justified in a number of situations where it looks like he is being censored or held back from polls, for example, but jumping all over this polling place for being bad is not the right way to go. I think the website speaks for itself, and i think you'll find supporters of many candidates in agreement.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
my cousin lives in NH
he said a polling company called him and asked which candidate he supported the most

they listed all the candidates but did not mention Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

He is doing very well. What I am getting at, is it may not be reflected in the polls because of the way the polls are carried out.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There are SO many ways to skew the voice of the people.

This is Straw Poll Voting. the people facing the screens are voting... over, and over, and over.
www.youtube.com...

i really liked this video referenced under your link, NuclearHead:
www.youtube.com...

Thankfully, television is NOT the sole source of information, otherwise, there would be no Ron Paul supporters.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Push-button polls are meaningless; they're too unreliable.

[edit on 12/8/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RosieFawn

"Fu-- you Frank!"

That reminds me of what my father said when I was growing up...

Credited to my dear ol' Dad:
There are three kinds of lies in the world: lies, damn lies, and statistics.

I didn't know how right he was until I became an adult.

top topics

join