It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afraid of abductions/photo/support group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am a multiple abductee. I have a question to ask of other abductees. Have any abductions ever or lately been more aggressive? I was choked and scratched last night during my most recent abduction. Here is a photo taken later the next day
img207.imageshack.us... The image isn't too great. The marks are darker but have cleared up a bit over the day.
I keep my abductions to myself save some forums. But now I am beginning to get scared. I could use some support. Does anyone know if there are support groups in the Pennsylvania area? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Are you actively awake during these encounters? I had a friend as a kid who would pinch himself in his sleep, one day he got on the schoolbus, face covered with scratches, like two nail marks together. Say the name of Jesus Christ next time you can when these beings interfere with your life. It is your oppourtunity they despise.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I can feel my hands and everything at the side. Sometimes I wonder if I am in fact crazy lol. I mean why would anything want to abduct ME!?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sanity is relative. Sleep paralysis maybe? You can't feel everything? If the notion that something is attempting to abduct me popped into my mind, the notion of "get up" would arrive shortly after.

Edit: Everybody is worth so much, to discount yourself or another is terrible. I know what you meant by saying why me, but damn, we're all in the same boat!

[edit on 6-12-2007 by depth om]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
those marks don't look too threatening to me

then again, i don't believe in alien abduction, so who am i to say!?!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
might be a poltergeist

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theAbductee

This might seem like a silly question, but after looking at your photo along with what you had to say, I am just wondering what is abducting you? How about a little more detail. For all we know it could be your neighbor down the street who abducted you.

Thanks

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Enthralled Fan] Those look like some sort of deffensive wounds to me. From somebody trying to defend themselves from you? Not planning on using this as some sort of alibi, are you?

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Perhaps you were just having some dream and it looks you were scratching yourself without a notice or awareness.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No. They are not defensive wounds. I wasn't choking myself which is what happened. My arms were perfectly placed at my side. I know that it wasn't me. I am willing to accept it was a ghost though as someone stated. My house has a haunted history.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theAbductee

Thanks for the clarification. You are now willing to accept your wounds might have been from a ghost. I had asked you earlier about what abducted you. Did you see anything that you can describe?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAbductee
No. They are not defensive wounds. I wasn't choking myself which is what happened. My arms were perfectly placed at my side. I know that it wasn't me. I am willing to accept it was a ghost though as someone stated. My house has a haunted history.

How lucky are you? Abducted by ghosts. What do I have to do to get in your club?

I wouldn't rule out demons either.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Are you certain it wasn't a "Shower" incident?

I couldn't help notice the torn curtain...

top topics

join