It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protocols for an alien invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Im just curious and want to get information or any feedback people have, does the U.S Government or any that are known of have a protocol to be followed in the event of an alien invasion, it just came to my attention after hearing a speech by Regan in which he said how all the worlds quarrels would disappear in the event of an alien invasion..he mentioned this twice on public television if im not mistaken.

Thanks
MK

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this guy tried, but ats members laugh at him.

when i read this thread[www.abovetopsecret.com...] i went and i ask the twon hall, and they do,
but is not for aliens, but for ufo's, any unidentified flying object .
this was done during the cold war, in case soviet flying machines attack a town.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My protocol for an alien invasion, id get my shotgun out,,,,,, take out a few greys, take a zip of my jack, than id whipe of my alien blood from my face, and bam take their ship than i would go up up up and shoot those bastards like if thre was no end,,,, than another zip, and wammm, going to their mother ship, and boommmmmmmmmm my contribution to the human race.....i dont give a # about dying id rather die fighting than that they take me for food or what ever #... grrr hell i would even make an alien hamburger out of 1 of those corpses... grrrr YEA YOU #S YOU HEAR ME RIGHT I BITE AND TRY TO TAKE ME YOULLL REGRET IT.... lol

[edit on 6-12-2007 by newworldnews2007]

[edit on 6-12-2007 by newworldnews2007]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Protocols should be both Police and Firemen show up on the scene which is offical for a crash or invasion. Report to a military and airforce commander to show the status of the situation. Immeadeatly the Army and Military report to special forces CIA FBI and NSA officals to breif up before reaching the scene during this time the scene is evacuated and moved police tape. Later when the security officals show up they decide what action should be taken next.

new topics

top topics

join